Ergaffi, Animal of the Kingdom

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pookrat

07-17-2012

Having played several ARAM games with Riot staff, they told me this was the best champion idea ever. They must have been serious so here it is.

Ergaffi,
Animal of the Kingdom

Passive: After 5 seconds of not taking damage, or staying out of combat, Ergaffi extends his neck upward granting him vision over walls, and into nearby brush.

(Q) Neck of Steel: Active: Ergaffi swings his powerful neck in a circle damaging all enemies around him, as well as slowing their movement speed by 10% for each enemy hit.
Passive: The cooldown of Neck of Steel is reduced by 1 second for each stack of Graze Ergaffi currently has.

(W) Savanna Rampage: Ergaffi lowers his neck and charges forward knocking the first enemy champion he collides with into the air.

(E) Graze: Active: Ergaffi eats and removes brush (or Zyra plants/Mao Kai saplings) to gain 20/40/60/80/100 bonus maximum health (stacks up to 5 times). Brush grows back after 20 seconds.
Passive: At 5/4/3/2/1 stacks, Ergaffi ignores unit collision.

(R) Necks of Fury: Ergaffi calls upon the might of his ancestors to join him in battle, causing him to sprout 3/4/5 additional giraffe heads that attack different targets for 10 seconds. Ergaffi gains 5% additional magic damage for each stack of Graze he currently has. Ergaffi gains new abilities for the duration of Necks of Fury.

BONUS ULTIMATE ABILITIES

(Q) Ergaffi spins all of his necks fast enough to take flight, becoming untargetable for 1 second.

(W) Ergaffi charges forward and suppresses an enemy, juggling them above him for 2 seconds.

(E) Ergaffi consumes his stacks of Graze granting him 10% movement speed for each stack consumed.

(R) After Necks of Fury ends, Ergaffi's additional giraffe heads fall off and bite nearby enemies and explode.

Here is a video of how the ultimate would look in motion, but more giraffe like and less humanCAUTION: IT IS PRETTY CREEPY. MAKE SURE TO WATCH BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP

Pookrat

07-17-2012

Don't let the comic sans font in the picture mislead you. This champion is legit.

FabulousJeremy

07-17-2012

You had me sold after seeing the passive and the neck swing.

Wahyubear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Riot, hire this man!

Pookrat

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousJeremy View Post
You had me sold after seeing the passive and the neck swing.
It's devastatingly giraffe-like. I haven't even started to plan out how Pulsefire Ergaffi would look.

kooties

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

do want

riot pls

Master of Games

07-17-2012

Bump. Riot needs to see this now. Cancel whatever they have lined up next. Drop ALL the things to make this idea happen.

HailSing

07-17-2012

Strange, but I find it interesting and workable +1

Pookrat

07-17-2012

Some time later I'll release the dangerous Cooptus, Octopus of the Seas.

Astrolgia

07-17-2012

This is relevant to my interests.

1234511 ... 14