Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pinning down Hecarim.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cute Slave

07-17-2012

-

EchoRex

07-17-2012

Bruiser is the build you are looking for.

Trinity Force, Randuin's, Force of Nature, Boots Choice, Last Whisper or Youmu's, Item of Choice.
Runes: ArPen Marks, Armor Seals, Resist/LvL Glyphs, Movement Quints
Masteries: 5/16/9 (http://masteries.comuf.com/#1300001000000000010320320011300000301400001000000)

Manamune is a waste on him, it only works well when rushed, delays his core damage item of Sheen/TriForce (which for some reason you ignore), and costs too much gold for how it provides no benefits compared to even just Sheen, HoG, and HP Crystal which all can be had for almost exactly the same price as Manamune.

With leash: Boots pot x3
W/O leash: Cloth pot x5
1st Recall: The one not taken from above or HP crystal
2nd Recall: HoG
3rd Recall: Sheen

Build him as a heavily tanked up Bruiser and be amazed at your staying power and damage output from Trinity Force procs

EchoRex

07-17-2012

Neither? Randuin's and TrinForce gives a significant amount of HP and you will have a high amount of armor/resist and excellent health regain in teamfights from W usage.

By all means grab a Giant's belt if you really feel the need for more HP, but I wouldn't be dead set on doing so unless you are just getting destroyed by true damage. Build more Armor or MR if it is just physical or magic damage doing the deed. It is not uncommon for me to have 220+ Armor and 170+ Resist and 2800 HP from the build.

Also, as an item of choice, Executioner's Calling is extraordinary with its low cost high lifesteal and crit amount. Forgot to add that into the above post.

Dragoon Feld

07-18-2012

i use hecarim as a jungler. or revers support. (stand on your creeps to deny enemy last hitting

Lucid1llusion

07-18-2012

If you like moar health, giants belt into Sunfire helps instead of randuins and it synergizes with your W. Personally, I do this so I can keep the GP5 item longer and get extra assists and thus gold with sunfire. (its nice to do dmg without thinking about it =P)

Personally I use this build:

Cloth + 5 pots

first back, get ninja tabi

second back get Sheen

then:
Hog (if not getting many kills)
Phage
Giants belt
Finish Trinity
Finish Sunfire
FoN

finally
Randuins
G/A
Phantom Dancer (for the lols . . .makes for a great item to troll the other team)

I use MS quints, AS reds, MR Blues, Armor Yellows

I split between the mastery trees to get movespeed in utility, health and armor in Deffens and Attack speed in Offense.

This seems to work pretty well for me so far.

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

07-18-2012

wriggles lantern is a handy item for heca since it gives him a free ward every 3 min, decent armor boost for early game, and synergizes well with spirit of dread

PlayWithMe69

07-18-2012

Wriggles
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer
Merc Treads.

Go into team fights extremely late and clean up.