Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NVDax

07-17-2012

@Phreak

I still dislike this new slow, in terms as far slows go... It's worse then mf's slow, being at fourty five percent at max level. The duration is pitiful at max level as well. Believe me, I love some of these changes. I just hate the w. I don't want to get flamed for spreading my opinion, but I'd like to talk to Riot about this. The slow is bad in comparison.

prizomrulz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-17-2012

yeaya

shurkin

07-17-2012

i htoght you would hotfix the invis recal not tell everyone you could....... lol

Xam Nozid

07-17-2012

Ewww do you smell that?

Khab00m

07-17-2012

I am DISGUSTED by what Riot has done to my favourite champion. I wish I can sell Twitch, because I sure as hell am never going to play him ever again.

Swiper D Fox

07-17-2012

I would be happier if it was only 20 seconds of stealth 8 seconds is way to short to run away from enemies at least give him a flash stealth like shaco

t3hJimmer

07-17-2012

Yessssss!

NVDax

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khab00m View Post
I am DISGUSTED by what Riot has done to my favourite champion. I wish I can sell Twitch, because I sure as hell am never going to play him ever again.
I'm not going that far, but I'm upset at how the only thing his w is really good for late game is getting stacks of expunge on people. It doesn't feel right, the new skill doesn't fit Twitch.

The Rout

07-17-2012

yo phreak, does twitch have a hidden passive that gives him more skill points/level? otherwise, how do I max Q and W at level 13 as you recommend?

I am confuse

RainbowTrenches

07-17-2012

No "tons of damage"? I am disappointed. (also, dubious that boots/3pot would work for new twitch in the jungle- expunge getting changed to physical *hurt*).