Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BDNAKATA

07-23-2012

sincerely twicth is now one of the worst champions that just ruin what made ​​him funny this is not a good change or a buff but hes a complete nerf on Q and in W
now there is no reason to play with twicth

Malicious Wind

07-23-2012

Way to go, ****ed up my favorite champ. He can no longer scout, gank, or escape effectively with such a low stealth duration. The powers to be at Riot have failed me.

TWDemigod

07-23-2012

plz change to old twitch.
ROIT is very authoritarian and never listen to public opinion.

KiStorm

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
[youtube]cFtH_wFJBLs[/youtube]

The long awaited Twitch ability remake is here! To get an in-depth view of how the Plague Rat functions now, check out the video!

For an inside look at our decisions behind this ability remake, click here to read our prior announcements

[URL2="http://youtu.be/cFtH_wFJBLs"]Head to the video on YouTube to change your subtitles. Remember to comment on the video and subscribe to the Riot Games YouTube channel![/URL2]
Snowballs too hard, hyper positioner.

Bauermir

07-26-2012

tks for ruining my favorite champ! twitch is the worst champion now..

DarkVision1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

yeah im going to have to go on the HGUE list of people complaining about the changes. Twitch is STILL super squishy, with NO escape(you changed not only how long stealth lasts, but it takes longer to get INTO it after an attack as well). Twitches PRIMARY play style was to be a mobile ward/finisher for team fights. he cant go toe to toe with any other ad carry in the game without his stealth, especially late game when his poision is useless. So lets look at the changes:
HP - Same
mana- same
ability to escape - worse( his prior ability slowed ALL in range, not just the few hit with it), longer to stealth on top of it
damage output - no change, aside from the fact that its harder to position ones self on 8 seconds, let alone 3...also the first level stealth now means its IMPOSSIBLE to counter their jungler at start of the game, which is just AWESOME.

stealth recall-wait without maxed stealth i cant even stealth recall?!? seriously?

Attack speed from stealth-improved.

Now considering (as someone stated before me) that twitch wasnt a viable character for ranked as is(too squishy). HOW do these changes constitute an improvement? Not to mention WHY are you nerfing characters like twitch/eve who are already not played by many/easy to counter through smart play when their are characters that are MUCH better at snowballing.

p.s. Thank you for giving me back single player custom games. they are so much better than the 5v5bots as you can mess around with several builds before ending the game/really take your time to get to learn how to combo with a new character.