Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LETHAL BARRAGE

Recruiter

07-19-2012

So first time playing LoL today and i go and play a normal game with the only character im consistant with (Twitch) in games and im debating wheather i want to even play this game anymore. Right away i check the updates to see if there was changes done to twitch and ounfortunatly there was ALOT. To me you nerffed him completely from his dmg nerf, AoE slow nerf and his stealth nerf which is rediculous, you legit have to be like steps away from your target before activating it to get the full effect of it. plz bring back the old twitch hes obviously loved by many players but your kinda ruining him for the few players that actually play him. You only have to read a couple comments from players that USED to play him to know this isnt what we want. </3

animesh

07-19-2012

I used to play twitch almost 80% of the time and now with the new changes he has become completely nonviable......he has been nerfed so much that can't play him anymore.....hes only gud at dying now......i really hate when people change things without proper discussion/consultation.....Please bring the old twitch back or its bye-bye LOL....as simple as that.

Lffy

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc15 View Post
Old twitch player here.

I don't understand this nerf. If Riot didn't want twitch to be a part of the League anymore, just remove the champion. Don't destroy the him to a point where the only thing he's good at is dying. Not even a good twitch player can play him to the point where he sucks, let alone make him viable. This is a huge slap in the face to all twitch players out there, and will only make new twitch players hate playing him.

Good job guys, you ruined a great champ. Who's next?
i agree with this they have completely ruined twitch for me with the new stealth being 8 seconds now instead of 50 at the max, the slow has been ruined for me too though as-well because with me part of my getting away strategy was the stealth slow combo and having to aim the iron clask is too much work when your panicking and trying to get away and with the stealth sure 8 seconds is long enough to get away but what i tend to like to do is stealth and then follow them so i can get that last hit in when they don't expect it and 8 seconds isn't enough for that i am very upset with this nerf/remake or whatever they are calling and i want the old twitch back if not that then increase his stealth to at-least 30 seconds and make his slow the way it was before please im very upset with this they made my favorite champion weak and hes so not fun to play with anymore i want the old twitch back :'(

AnneCV

07-20-2012

i was good with twitch... last day i tested him and it sucked. all i did was dying

Powellfuller

07-20-2012

Wow...twitch is now worthless. Please refund my ip points I spent buying twitch before the patch.

To everyone : Please report Riot for assisting enemy team.

Powellfuller

07-20-2012

Btw I recommend everyone go to the first page of this thread and thumbs down the video that shows the patch on Twitch. Bring back old twitch!!!!!! By the time twitch makes it into endgame now it's too late...he's fed the enemy team.

urnotpaul

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powellfuller View Post
Btw I recommend everyone go to the first page of this thread and thumbs down the video that shows the patch on Twitch. Bring back old twitch!!!!!! By the time twitch makes it into endgame now it's too late...he's fed the enemy team.
that is entirely true old twitch was perfect why change him? i wouldnt min everything being put back with him if you wanted to nerf stealth make it like eves now just put a exclamation point when he stands near you for 5 secs or so and i mean as close as the caster minions shoot

KillerKal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

AD carry who can't carry anymore... great..

Only thing they should have done was nerf the time on twitches stealth from the get go, cap it at 20 seconds or something

KillerKal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Forgot, No jungle ability anymore whatso ever.

KillerKal

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikmin Master View Post
he always had that lol, its not new
Really, they got rid of the b and stealth combo a while ago...

Twitch is basically a wasted character now, might as well bury him w/ Urf.