Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POW POW POW FLEX

07-19-2012

Old twitch player here.

I don't understand this nerf. If Riot didn't want twitch to be a part of the League anymore, just remove the champion. Don't destroy the him to a point where the only thing he's good at is dying. Not even a good twitch player can play him to the point where he sucks, let alone make him viable. This is a huge slap in the face to all twitch players out there, and will only make new twitch players hate playing him.

Good job guys, you ruined a great champ. Who's next?

obelisk the torm

07-19-2012

well thx riot for ****ing up my most favorit champ he can only stelth for 8 sec wow i mean wow you ruend him so mutch that he sucks so ya thank you riot for messing up a twitch lover to a twitch hater fur ruining him so ya im uninstalling so bye

Saku

07-19-2012

Don't like it?

Deal with it. :l

Th3KiII3r1

07-19-2012

yea he suck... omg he die soo much with new ability ahhahah

ThUnDeRBr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

My main character was a junle twitch, now its not even a player i would like on my team...
Why modify some1 who wasnt op, neither trash... and modifying everything of him, destroying him, twitch thing was being invisible, now its nearly nothing of invis and he cant do any damage he is completly useless... Thanks riot you have completly destroyed twicth for me, if there was a way to bring him back plss tell me, i would do anything for old twicth to come back...
***I thought you guys did these modification for the good of the players of league of legend apparently by reading these posts what every1 wrote is that no1 liked the modification you guys did... thats bad for riot

xSeg

07-19-2012

so.... thank you for ruining twitch, yet again.... low ratios, nerfed dmg all the way.... thanks a lot. How could you put 80 base dmg at expunge on rank 5. 80 dmg for a rank 5 ability? Compared to the new eve, twitch is **** right now. Thanks a lot.... Eve needed some love... but this is ridiculous....

Cheenis Blast

07-19-2012

Just played twitch. if you thought it couldnt get any worse, it has now

shark9999

07-19-2012

Thc riot for u did of twitch.
its great for me to send u a letter to ask for refund my skins of twitch and the champ
its no point to play with twitch anymore.
I see a champ who worse than last eve.

Thx again, u make me down totally.
I dont know y some people say its a buff for him.

Maybe they think remake eq to buff

Ps. I know that is a buff of w+e. But i want the ultr back. 7 shots is enough for me, since i cant stay alive over 5 sec if i stand n shoot

bananabunny123

07-19-2012

will there be a new xin spotlight as 1. his is really old 2. he also just got a remake so wouldn't that qualify.

Naked Squirrel

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc15 View Post
Old twitch player here.

I don't understand this nerf. If Riot didn't want twitch to be a part of the League anymore, just remove the champion. Don't destroy the him to a point where the only thing he's good at is dying. Not even a good twitch player can play him to the point where he sucks, let alone make him viable. This is a huge slap in the face to all twitch players out there, and will only make new twitch players hate playing him.

Good job guys, you ruined a great champ. Who's next?
I completely agree with this, running around as twitch invisible following people then bursting them down when they least expect it is what made him fun. Same thing with eve, if you wanted to counter eve in a game you buy an oracles. Now they've basically just given everyone a free passive oracles against eve. It's no longer fun to play these champs or to even have them in the game just ruins it. I miss the old champs. Stop changing things that don't need to be changed.