Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikhaelis

07-19-2012

I am an old Twitch player and I tested him today. He feels very weak and fragile, very mana hungry (due to the constant re-stealth) and his supposed high damage expunge is a false advertisement. The AD scaling is very very slow with expunge, even a 6 stacks poisoned enemy gets a surprisingly low damage after being expunged.

Besides being squishie, Twitch has to be invisible to avoid direct confrontation and to initiate the combat with time advantage. Now everytime Twitch stealths, the enemies retreat because they will be SURE that in 8 seconds (level 5) Twitch IS somewhere.

I made a post in page 27 with an interrogation point between the old and new Twitch. But now I can add a period. Twitch is worse and not a viable choice for ranked AND normal games.

Papayahaters

07-19-2012

I hope i can get to use twitch From the gameplay i've seen of him with the gameplayer Sykkuno, he looks legit. He looks fast, strong and is very mischeavous because of his deadly venom. Again nice job on making him, i'll make sure to get him as soon as I can.

Elevaster

07-19-2012

I agree with everything that Mikhaelis has said 2 posts ahead of me. I tried him and now he is worse. I had a hard time just trying to keep my kill/death ratio at 1. I do like his speed buff when invisible and the new workings for that but the expunge took a great nerf and that has now ruined him. That was the only thing that made up for his squishy AD Carry attributes. He is no match for any other AD Carries now.

Edit: I must add that Venom Cask is also a good change but with that nerf to Expunge, it doesn't really help out a lot except for retreating or instigating a team fight.

psyqualia

07-19-2012

the old twich was so better.this ambush time is ridiculously low 20 was an excellent stealth time his atack damage is lower and slow.riot nerfed him badly please i want him back the his old self

the overseer xxx

Recruiter

07-19-2012

heey legue of legends i dont like the new twitch now he is more week wtf ?? and his stealth is sh i ... please make twitch normal this new twitch suck im sorry but its true

Alkume

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Epic Fail!!! Invisibility time was reduced to seconds and the slow but I like the one before ...

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

his slow got nerfed hard, twitch had like the best slow before

DOC MC T

07-19-2012

Never played twitch but after this video im giving him a try thanks for the tips

Diabala

07-19-2012

hi
I think worsened the mouse
twitch is squishy and cant scape... but i am stealth so I would not target me on team fight but i have 6 second is a joke now (now i cant stealth)(ignite on twitch i cant stealth, owned ignite)
stealth now no are usefull for gank that i have 4 second but i am no stealth in forest with sigh ward
u need ony sigh ward no purple ward for owned twitch
twitch no have damage, now have less damage
twitch ult are nice for alone give range

now i suk

Hugo Butts

07-19-2012

"Twitch has to run, but can't escape Xin Zhao without killing him."

Phreak, you really are the worst thing about this community, you cocky piece of ****. You can't just say "Twitch tries to run, but is forced to fight Xin Zhao to survive."?