Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Topsy Crets

07-18-2012

He did not say "Tons of Damage" not once. Wtf Phreak

The Shrink

07-18-2012

The fact that twitch can stay stealthed while returning to base is mega op.

Sandnigher

07-18-2012

Dam riot ruined pure skill champions and making them noob ****. Depends how long q is if its 10 seconds or more i wont be to sad and the attack speed is the same on the first level. w completely raped in the ass, used to be a 3 second 30% aoe slow with more slow on the person you were attacking, now is a shortrange aoe crappy skillshot slow that adds 2 stacks (ooo). e i dont know the values yet but i have a feeling it sucks beginning game (Where he needs it). R is completely ruined, idk why people say u can dodge his ult, BS you dont even see it coming if the twitch is smart Also 6 shots was enough shots, if u didn't get the job done by then you. already ****ed up. Now you have to actually position yourself next to squishies probably in range of one of them with a short ass crappy stealth when usually one person has oracles so your ****ed. Hate the rework a lot right now.

leofck

07-18-2012

So nor teemo, nor shaco, nor talon, or any other champ with a stealth hability can recall without leaving the stealth but now twitch does... That doesn't seem fair nor make sense at all
Probably not even evelyn will remain stealth while recalling so you should think about that "tip" again

Meru448

Recruiter

07-18-2012

Quote:
leofck:
So nor teemo, nor shaco, nor talon, or any other champ with a stealth hability can recall without leaving the stealth but now twitch does... That doesn't seem fair nor make sense at all
Probably not even evelyn will remain stealth while recalling so you should think about that "tip" again

Twitch has been able to do the "trick" since he has existed.

Go back to your hole.

AIRFORCEDOWN

07-18-2012

Dislike.
I was excited to see the new twitch..
But any champ that can take out a team of people like it does in the video is going to be crazy.

AzgarthX

07-18-2012

I want to test him out so bad now!

AIRFORCEDOWN

07-18-2012

Quote:
Su1cide Silence:
tbh his stealth is so useless to what it used to be it only lasts 8 seconds at level 5 this remake was kinda more of a nerf then a buff but the new expunge is nice

Good to know.... I was wonder the same thing about his stealth remake.
I think that its cool that Riot is nerfing some of the stealth abilities.
If they wanted to keep them, then I would say drop the cost of an oracle elix and wards to off set how much of a pain it is to when you get Ganked in a lane.

Meru448

Recruiter

07-18-2012

Quote:
LikeA******:
The fact that twitch can stay stealthed while returning to base is mega op.

he has been able to do so quite literally since LoL has existed.

He no longer can.

Because stealth only lasts 8 seconds.

Phreak saying "make sure your stealth will last to the end of the port" is total bull****, because it can't & he is flat out lying.

The Confession

07-18-2012

Is twitch's spunge thing do ad and ap now?