Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

07-18-2012

Not a bad video, however since you suggested using Smite for jungling, you should have included some footage about how to do that. Also, I hope his lowered duration on Ambush won't hurt him too much, as it seems that when he takes damage he delays his stealth even more than before.

Count Bernadotte

07-18-2012

Quote:
Sir Dougles:
Then you have not seen the numbers, or played him on the PBR. The only reason you max expunge first is so that it can DEAL damage. If Twitch goes live with the numbers he has on Beta he will continue to be garbage. Current live Twitch is better then Upcoming Twitch.

As it stands:

Q-nerfed it into utter uselessness...even if its 8 seconds at max rank you simply pop it for the AS proc...otherwise you have to stealth from a bush in order to prevent from giving away an Initiation, but atleast you have that movespeed to get away from bad situations after a 4 second dela......wwwwwwaaaaaaiiiiitttt a minute.

W-Adding 2 stacks of deadly poison is cool...if it dealt damage...too bad its an AoE skillshot with limited range...if only he had a slow that had a longer range and better interaction with deadly...wwwaaaiiitttt a minute.

E-Wow....just wow......Lets take a skill that Twitch used for damage output early game that teetered off late game, and completely remove its damage Early game...Why not right? Not like he'll have the lowest AD out of all the AD carrie....wwwwwwwwaaaaiiiiitttt a minute.

R-So.......He has a full duration rather then an ammo system......on a skill that can do maximum 40% damage to furthest target. In other words his current Spray and Pray does more damage? Good thing he has such high base Attack Dam.....wwwwwwwaaaiiiiitttt a minute.

R.I.P Twitch....they tried....Atleast Eve is better.

Let's just play with Twitch today before they destroy it and make this disaster!

Cpt Tent

07-18-2012

Expunge wants an AD ratio

Kju

07-18-2012

My rat, you've ruined it ç.ç'
it was perfect, didn't need any modification ç.ç'

PrometheanRage

07-18-2012

looks awesome!

darkhellion111

07-18-2012

twitch might have been buffed, but eve sure as hell was nerfed. thanks riot. stealth in this game is a joke, and thanks for proving that one.

Taggme

07-18-2012

Quote:
RoodHeavy:
ambush + recall combo. why???

they took it from EVE!!! (well... actually both could use that nifty feature.... but now they made it so it would unstealth eve)

q-q

as for Twitch, some long time coming ease of use type changes but... nothing major other than your stealth may/may not last that long (anybody know if it was said how long it would last now?)

/shrug... looks like twitch got the better deal as far as stealth goes... ranged carry with on use WORKING stealth vs a perma stealth for melee.... with a massive detection range (that really should be changed so that if your behind an enemy summoner they cannot see you....)

but I suppose I'll have to wait to pass judgement till it is released..

Gardonazorph

Recruiter

07-18-2012

But if Phreak can't do tons of damage, but only heavy, incredible, and lots of damage, hes obviously UP.

Mitrek

07-18-2012

no big changes, pretty much the same as before

T Cazzy

Recruiter

07-18-2012

eh not really a good rework more like a slap in t he face.... all you did was change ONE ability, then change all of evelynn, i smell favoritism and thats not cool...dont tell me yall ae gonna turn around and be like blizzard
blizzard: "Ok we are gonna do some patching these patches will greatly affect the alliance and the horde"
public on patch day:"wow alliance gets nerfed AGAIN and Horde gets moar BUFFS!!!!!!! GO FIGURE BLIZZ GJ YOU FAIL!!!"
don't be blizzard riot this twitch patch is a slap in the face wiht your favoritism