Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sinandshoes

07-18-2012

Quote:
Grand Eleven:
So why did twitch get to keep his stealth ability when close to enemies but Eve didn't?

Eve feels really lackluster suddenly ...

Its cause Twitch's stealth is meant to be short term, Also Eve's is a passive so it goes all the time when not in combat.

Wildsong

07-18-2012

Meh

Swiper D Fox

07-18-2012

Quote:
xSiIverPhantomx:
Twitch didn't even get remade. You guys need to lessen the duration of his ambush/stealth. It is completely ridiculous that he can disappear immediately. His stealth should be shortened or have some weakness to it, such as splash damage reveals his location or something.

Someone who got killed by twitch MANY MANY MANY times... his stealth can be interrupted when twitch uses Q and you hit him he will have delayed stealth so technically there you go and his Q is 8 seconds at level 5 so its already short as it is... and if you don't know how to counter twitch than you are just a noob so don't talk as if you know what is going on

fruitie

07-18-2012

Still looks like a nerf to me, and even if it's not he's not gonna be any better than he was. Don't know if anyone will qq about him though by people trying him out like other remakes that actually nerf the characters.

EclipseStriker

07-18-2012

it's easy to make him look awesome when he's trading hit with an ap caster like morg which we all know that her dmg come from her AA.

psikosen

07-18-2012

Quote:
xSiIverPhantomx:
Twitch didn't even get remade. You guys need to lessen the duration of his ambush/stealth. It is completely ridiculous that he can disappear immediately. His stealth should be shortened or have some weakness to it, such as splash damage reveals his location or something.

Actually at lv 5 its only 8 seconds and if he gets attacked idk if its a bug but he wont go invisible and trust me they did deal a blow to his stealth in lane hes like a weakened ad range its near useless to me they did make his e pretty good.the w is meh cuz its easily avoidable slow speed.

hosfad

Recruiter

07-18-2012

;kl;

psikosen

07-18-2012

Quote:
CWoo187:
If what you are saying is true than I think everyone should just stick with my plan if you're a twitch player and you're getting killed and feeding enemy team than you're excuse would be "blame riot not my fault" which is definitely true.

No Stat Buff
a Q that is Useless
and a W that is not AOE anymore

What is a twitch player going to do? Riot says "we are trying to make twitch more aggressive"... I got a pentakill with twitch because of spray and pray trust me he was already pretty aggressive enough if you ask me. Riot wants everyone to play twitch like a **** caster in my opinion. Riot wants their vision of twitch to be played so they did the thing of "lets just change him so people are forced to play him the way we want him to be played and just put the line "rework" on their voila! no one can say anything" This new twitch in my opiinion is a joke I'm sorry downvote or whatever but its true for all the old twitch players this was just a slap in the face of a rework, BUT! I will give the benefit of the doubt since he isn't out yet and I haven't tried him yet so until then I will have to wait and see but already with the Q being nerfed like that I'm probably not gonna play twitch anymore after trying his "rework" and I don't like it.

Although if they gave twitch a flash stealth like shaco its a WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY

Yeah i feel you bro when they said twitch will be more like shaco I was like oh **** yes but I was highly disappointing.Against noobs you will hit them hard he has good harass cuz of the poison that's the one thing i liked harassing with his e.But the mana consumption is still high he has 271 mana and it cost 70 his w i think like 50 and his q 60.While graves and others have way more mana and health.Its like if you want him to be a ad carry adjust his stats its like riot was like **** this we hate stealth like try and make the very epitome of stealth champions into a ad carry = fail.Yes atleast b4 you could own a team get pentas but now you have to work way harder to position your self you have to think 8 seconds ahead of everyone and forget escaping if you dont have flash.I thought they would make his q a new escape since his slow movement.In the pbe the only true success i have found with him is building abit tanky dps style and pds with damage but depending on your lane opponent you will get trumped and goodbye jungle twitch!!

Drrak

07-18-2012

Awesomeness ensues

Critmaster Garen

07-18-2012

for some reason, i always felt more excited about twitches changes than eves.

i have played neither of them, but i can see myself picking him up now.