Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordosan

07-18-2012

cant belive he gave away my stealth recall, anyone else notice that expunge does physical dmg now?

psikosen

07-18-2012

well i played all of these guys on the pbe ill tell you a few things the new eve she's leaning towards op xin also don't feed that guy man lol.The new champ is also pretty cool abit more balanced.The only problem i have is with twitch they want him to become a new bottom lane pic but in all honesty he can't really go toe to toe with any ad carry support lane unless the people you vs are baddies.I have won a couple of matches with him but i find his q useless and the w is meh his e and r are golden and its like you might as well not use q.Any graves caitlen tristana sivir will melt you face.Also they didn't touch his stats hes still more squishy then all of these champs.Hes like a champ with three abilities because the q is meh if you unstealth b4 its finished you don't get the bonus as so judge it tommarow when hes out.

SonicTheHedgedawg

07-18-2012

new icon artwork. THANK GOD

2pudge1cup

07-18-2012

Looks good

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

07-18-2012

dont care if he gets broken or not the rat is still one of my favortite champions to play

Swiper D Fox

07-18-2012

Quote:
psikosen:
well i played all of these guys on the pbe ill tell you a few things the new eve she's leaning towards op xin also don't feed that guy man lol.The new champ is also pretty cool abit more balanced.The only problem i have is with twitch they want him to become a new bottom lane pic but in all honesty he can't really go toe to toe with any ad carry support lane unless the people you vs are baddies.I have won a couple of matches with him but i find his q useless and the w is meh his e and r are golden and its like you might as well not use q.Any graves caitlen tristana sivir will melt you face.Also they didn't touch his stats hes still more squishy then all of these champs.Hes like a champ with three abilities because the q is meh if you unstealth b4 its finished you don't get the bonus as so judge it tommarow when hes out.

If what you are saying is true than I think everyone should just stick with my plan if you're a twitch player and you're getting killed and feeding enemy team than you're excuse would be "blame riot not my fault" which is definitely true.

No Stat Buff
a Q that is Useless
and a W that is not AOE anymore

What is a twitch player going to do? Riot says "we are trying to make twitch more aggressive"... I got a pentakill with twitch because of spray and pray trust me he was already pretty aggressive enough if you ask me. Riot wants everyone to play twitch like a **** caster in my opinion. Riot wants their vision of twitch to be played so they did the thing of "lets just change him so people are forced to play him the way we want him to be played and just put the line "rework" on their voila! no one can say anything" This new twitch in my opiinion is a joke I'm sorry downvote or whatever but its true for all the old twitch players this was just a slap in the face of a rework, BUT! I will give the benefit of the doubt since he isn't out yet and I haven't tried him yet so until then I will have to wait and see but already with the Q being nerfed like that I'm probably not gonna play twitch anymore after trying his "rework" and I don't like it.

Although if they gave twitch a flash stealth like shaco its a WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY

Yoshiro

07-18-2012

So Twitch gets a AOE skill shot? Eve gets passive stealth instead of Twitch?
Eve big change, Twitch lil change.

xSiIverPhantomx

07-18-2012

Twitch didn't even get remade. You guys need to lessen the duration of his ambush/stealth. It is completely ridiculous that he can disappear immediately. His stealth should be shortened or have some weakness to it, such as splash damage reveals his location or something.

Merula

07-18-2012

Ferowen

07-18-2012

So mid-July patch is becoming the late july patch. Great. -.-