Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrusher

07-18-2012

Riot, I have an idea! It may sound a little bit crazy but just bare with me for a second! What if.... now this is only a suggestion... but whaaat iff! Next patch or champion release you tell us when they are coming out! :O OR you could NOT REALEASE THE SPOTLIGHTS way before the initial change was made... I was expecting zyra and the remade twitch and eve on Tuesday because the spotlight usually only comes out 1 maybe 2 days before the champ... This is just like the biggest tease for your community ever basically just saying "Oh look we fixed 2 of our champions! Wanna see what they can do!?" "HELL YEAH I WANNA PLAY THEM!" and you are just like *trollface* "Well that's just too bad now isn't it?" but again you know... this is only a suggestion... I don't like having my hopes brought up just to be let down...

Zentenk

07-18-2012

Venom Cask have fangs? How is it injecting venom? Sounds more like poison/toxin to me.

ricedream5

07-18-2012

Am I the only one thinking that Twitch just got nerfed into the ground? Look at the skills...
Q-nerfed into oblivion, and honestly the only reason to play Twitch over other range carries
W-nerfed
E - Buffed a lot, but Expunge shouldn't be why you play Twitch...
R- remade, slightly buffed

Fishous

07-18-2012

Derp.

RebornArcobaleno

07-18-2012

The rat got stronger. This is really bad. Watch people are going to be like nerf him he's too op.

BlueWallpaper

07-18-2012

it appears from the spot light that twitch doesn't do 'tons of damage!!!'.... this is disappointing....

Princz

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricedream5 View Post
Am I the only one thinking that Twitch just got nerfed into the ground? Look at the skills...
Q-nerfed into oblivion, and honestly the only reason to play Twitch over other range carries
W-nerfed
Agree with Q
Agree with W
Agree with E (only bcos of expunge not removing stacks)
Do not agree with R - slightly nerfed more like it. They basically removed twitch's team fight ability and made him more like an assassin...

Kwisatz Haderach

07-18-2012

i love how phreak purposely uses footage where all his opponents are underleveled

ToadKillerDog7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

The Twitch rework looks a lot better to me so far than Eve's. Mostly because he's still fundamentally the same champ, just with improved QoL tweaks.

Eve's new rework makes her look more like a tanky DPS with some burst rather than an overall assassin, not sure what to think of it yet. Gonna have to try it first.

Sir Dougles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricedream5 View Post
W-nerfed
Then you have not seen the numbers, or played him on the PBR. The only reason you max expunge first is so that it can DEAL damage. If Twitch goes live with the numbers he has on Beta he will continue to be garbage. Current live Twitch is better then Upcoming Twitch.

As it stands:

Q-nerfed it into utter uselessness...even if its 8 seconds at max rank you simply pop it for the AS proc...otherwise you have to stealth from a bush in order to prevent from giving away an Initiation, but atleast you have that movespeed to get away from bad situations after a 4 second dela......wwwwwwaaaaaaiiiiitttt a minute.

W-Adding 2 stacks of deadly poison is cool...if it dealt damage...too bad its an AoE skillshot with limited range...if only he had a slow that had a longer range and better interaction with deadly...wwwaaaiiitttt a minute.

E-Wow....just wow......Lets take a skill that Twitch used for damage output early game that teetered off late game, and completely remove its damage Early game...Why not right? Not like he'll have the lowest AD out of all the AD carrie....wwwwwwwwaaaaiiiiitttt a minute.

R-So.......He has a full duration rather then an ammo system......on a skill that can do maximum 40% damage to furthest target. In other words his current Spray and Pray does more damage? Good thing he has such high base Attack Dam.....wwwwwwwaaaiiiiitttt a minute.

R.I.P Twitch....they tried....Atleast Eve is better.