Would she be good a good addition?

Yes 4 25.00%
With a few adjustments 9 56.25%
With a lot of adjustments 0 0%
No 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Tsuka - The Lunar Phoenix (Champion Concept)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mustachioed Poro

07-17-2012

Organization: ( Ability detail and edits in the second post )
- Opening statement
- Lore
- Extra info
- roles and laneing
- Animations
- Quick ability concept
- Quotes
- Trivia
- Splash art

---------------------------------
Feed back would be much appreciated.

I would suggest building Tsuka with ability power in mind, considering you can get your AP much higher than your Attack damage.

----------------------------------
Lore quote: is it wrong for a demon to care for the well beings of humans? or does it just make me a fool from both races perspectives?

Lore:
Being born from a demon mother and a human father, Tsuka had always had it rough once she was born in the Underworld. Due to this she had always been curious about the human world and once she found the chance she escaped to it. Wandering Valoran she stumbled upon a small village on the outskirts of Noxus. Most of the villagers suffered from some for of ailment, the sight of all this misery pulled on her heart strings and she vowed to bring smiles upon their faces. With this, she started learning how to treat the villagers ailments from books and she trained her body to protect them.

Everything was Wonderful up until a few Noxian soldiers came around, causing a ruckus and giving the Villagers a hard time. The village she had grown so fond of was being tormented by some low life Noxians who wanted to have a little bit of fun. This thought outraged Tsuka, and in her outrage she fought back. Eventually she won over the Soldiers but she had recieved a beating herself, realizing that she will not be able to protect the village with her own meager power she searched through the village library to find anything that would boost her power. ( will continue in a bit )
-------------------------------------

Personalities: Technically Tsuka has a split personality due to her having two technical forms.

Meigetsu: is the Calm, Kind and planned of the two but is also generally lazy when it comes to it. She disregards training her body while in this form, while opting to train her mind instead.

Fenikkusu: is the rash, hot headed and energetic and is also very protective of Meigetsu, seeing as her body is weak in that form. she also loves to eat, don't ask she just does.

-------------------------------------

Role: AP carry / AD bruiser / Jungler

Lane position: Mid / jungle

Champion concept: With the recent Jayce update and how they combined a ranged AD carry and a bruiser why not have a AP carry and a bruiser as well?

----------------------------------------------

Visual/Animation:

auto attack (Meigetsu): Tsuka swings her scythe, sending out a streaming orb of energy
auto attack (Fenikkusu): Tsuka slashes at her target with her scythe, and upon critical strike she spins while cutting them down.

walking (Meigetsu): Tsuka walks leisurely, increases to a jog with tier 2 boots.
walking (Fenikkusu): Tsuka saunters around slowly, increases to a brisk pace once tier 2 boots are bought

Idle (Meigetsu): Tsuka lays down, bringing her hand to her mouth to stifle a yawn
Idle (Fenikkusu): Tsuka bounces from one foot to the other, as if preparing to box

Joke: Tsuka leans on her scythe, after a few seconds it falls over and she lands flat on her face.

Taunt: Tsuka sticks her tongue out at the enemy, mocking them with a laugh

laugh: Tsuka lets loose a small chuckle, bouncing slightly while doing so

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQXC...ature=youtu.be

Death (Meigetsu): Tsuka collapses into a pile of moon dust, being blown away into the air.
Death (Fenikkusu) Tsuka burns up turning into a pile of black dust, being blown away by the wind.
----------------------------------

Stats:

Health: 455 (+85)
Health Regen: 6.5 (+.8)
Mana: 300 (+45)
Mana Regen: 9 (+.8)
Range: 550 / 150
Attack damage: 60 (+4.5)
Attack speed: 0.694 (+3.1%)
Armor: 16.5 (+3.5)
Magic Resistance: 30 (+1.25)
Movement speed: 320

Stats at lv18:

Health: 1900
Health Regen: 20.1
Mana: 1065
Mana Regen: 22.6
Range: 550 / 150
Attack damage: 136.5
Attack speed: 1.051
Armor: 76
Magic Resistance: 51.25
Movement speed: 320

------------------------------------

Abilities:

Passive: Burning moon - Grants a % of spell vamp or lifesteal, depending on Tsuka's total AP or AD

(Meigetsu) Q: Meteor - Tsuka launches a ball of pure moon energy at a target dealing high damage

(Fenikkusu) Q: Flaming whirlwind - Tsuka twirls her scythe quickly, hitting all enemy's around her
(similar to Skarner Q)

(Meigetsu) W: Lunar shield: Tsuka takes in energy from the moon, giving her or her ally a shield to absorb damage and granting herself a passive for MR and Armor.

(Fenikkusu) W: Burning prowess - Tsuka gains a passive of Attack damage and crit chance, along with a active movement speed buff for a few seconds

(Meigetsu) E: White step - Tsuka leaps to target location, sending a stream of energy from herself hitting multiple enemies and slowing them prioritizing champions.

(Fenikkusu) E: Blazing scythe: Tsuka charges her scythe with flames and throws it at a target location, creating a burning path of land. when an enemy champion walks into the AOE it burns them dealing damage and slowing them, as well as giving sight for its duration.

R:(Ultimate): Meigetsu / Fenikkusu -
Meigetsu: multiplies all Bonus AD by 0.75 and turns it into bonus AP also granting grants spell pent. gaining passive mana as well

Fenikkusu: multiplies all Bonus AP by 0.75 and turns it into bonus AD, granting armor pent and upon activation sends out a wave of flames dealing damage to all nearby enemies

-----------------------------------

Quotes:

Upon being selected: As you wish, I will show them no mercy.

Joke 1 (Meigetsu): you know how whites a shade..? well on the moon the only "shade" there is will kill you.
Joke 2 (Meigetsu): no.. I do not smell like cheese....
Joke 3 (Fenikkusu): heh... don't tell anybody this.. but I love to barbecue~
Joke 4 (Fenikkusu): you know.. human's are not that bad.. especially with a side of garlic butter and salt~

(hidden joke for Teemo in his cottontail skin and Annie when they are within a 1000)
Teemo joke (Meigetsu): how did you get off the moon, rabbit??
Annie joke (Fenikkusu): Yes, i have seen your bear. and I taught him how to use his fire to roast the wraiths..

Taunt 1 (Meigetsu): The sooner we defeat you.. the sooner i can go back to napping..
Taunt 2 (Meigetsu): what a drag.... *sigh*
Taunt 3 (Fenikkusu): your abilities bore me.. absolutely NO flare what so ever!
Taunt 4 (Fenikkusu): Show me what you got, if anything at all

Movement:
- Lets do this, summoner
- They will fear the moon / phoenix (Meigetsu / Fenikkusu)
- Don't rush me! / cant you click any faster?
- This way right?

Attacking:
- I will white them out of existence! / Burn... BURN!!!! (play on words white = write )
- This is almost fun...
- Who's next?
- Lets do this thing.

Ultimate:
Activating Meigetsu: bite the dust. (reference to moon dust)
Activating Fenikkusu: Can't take the heat?

------------------------------------------------------
Trivia:
- Meigetsu meaning: Bright moon. Fenikkusu meaning: Phoenix
- Tsuka's Design was influenced by Keine, Mokou and Kaguya from Touhou.
- Tsuka is a combination between Tsuki (moon) and Kazun (Volcano)
- Cottontail Teemo joke is a reference's the moon bunnies from Japanese folklore

-------------------------------------------------------
Splash art:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6&d=1343790627
Thanks to the amazing FarahBoom, you should really check his stuff out, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=splash+art

<- Fenikkusu / Meigetsu ->

Mustachioed Poro

07-17-2012

Ability Detail:

Passive: Burning moon: Grants a % of spell vamp or lifesteal, depending on Tsuka's total AP or AD.

Extra info: Example:
AP: 600 AP = 20% spell vamp. gains 1% spell vamp for every 30 AP
AD: 300 AD = 15% life steal. gains 1% lifesteal for every 20 AD

(Meigetsu) Q: Meteor - Tsuka launches a ball of pure moon energy at a target dealing magic damage
- Magic damage: 60/120/180/240/300 (.40 AP ratio)
- CD: 5 seconds
- Costs: 60/65/70/75/80

(Fenikkusu) Q: Flaming whirlwind - Tsuka twirls her scythe quickly, hitting all enemy's around her dealing damage.
- 30/50/70/90/110 attack damage, refunding some mana if a target was hit. (.40 AD ratio)
- CD of 4 seconds.
- Costs: 20/25/30/35/40 mana
- mana refund: 11/16/21/26/31

(Meigetsu) W: Lunar shield: Tsuka takes in energy from the moon, giving her or her ally a shield to absorb damage and giving her passive armor and MR
- Absorb 80/160/240/320/400 damage (.30 ratio).
- Passive armor and MR: 10/15/20/25/30
- CD: 12 seconds
- Cost: 50/60/70/80/100 mana

(Fenikkusu) W: Burning prowess - Passive: Tsuka gains bonus AD and critical strike chance. Active: Tsuku gains movement speed buff
- Passive: 5/14/23/32/41 AD
- Passive: 10/15/20/25/30% Crit chance
- Active: 20/25/30/35/40% movement speed for 6 seconds
- CD: 12 seconds
- Costs: 50/60/70/80/90 mana
(passive only available while Fenikkusu is active)

(Meigetsu) E: White step - Tsuka leaps to target location, sending a stream of energy from herself hitting multiple enemies and slowing them prioritizing champions.
- 50/70/90/120/150. Magic damage (.40 ratio)
- Targets able to be hit: 1/2/3/4/5
- Slow duration: 2.5 seconds
- Slow amount: 15/20/25/30/35%
- CD of 8 seconds.
- Costs: 60/70/80/90/100 mana

(Fenikkusu) E: Blazing scythe: Tsuka charges her scythe with Flames and throws it at a target location creating a burning path of land, when an enemy champion walks into the AOE it burns them dealing damage and slowing them, as well as giving sight for its duration.
- Damage over time: 50/80/110/140/170 (.30 AD ratio) (refreshes the duration while they are on standing in it)
- AOE radius: 400
- Slow duration: 5 seconds once they leave the AOE
- Slow amount: 15/20/25/30/35%
- Sight radius: 1100
- Spell duration: 7 seconds
- CD: 25/22/19/16/13 seconds
- Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
(similar to trundles pillar, just without the terrain)

R (Ultimate): Meigetsu / Fenikkusu - This is her main mechanic, similar to Jayce I suppose.

Meigetsu: switches all Bonus AD into Bonus AP multiplied by 0.75 and grants spell pent.
Passive(only while Meigetsu is toggled on): Gains a bonus % of total mana as more mana.
- 10/20/30/40% Spell pent
- Passive % bonus: 3/6/9/12%
- No cost.
- CD: 15 seconds

Fenikkusu: switches all Bonus AP into AD multiplied by 0.75 and grants armor pent.
upon activation Tsuka sends out a burning shock wave, dealing damage to all targets around her.
- 10/20/30/40% armor pent.
- Activation damage: 50/100/150/200 (.45 Ratio)
- No cost
- CD: 10 seconds

automatically unlocked at level 1. It can reach up to rank 4 by upgrading the ability at levels 6, 11, and 16.

Edits:
- Added a passive effect to Meigetsu and a active effect to Fenikkusu
- Added Trivia
- Fixed concept art
- Updated lore
- Fixed the math on the ultimate
- Added personalities
- Added quotes
- Added in some animations
- Tweaked changed some abilities based on Rolepgeek's review
- Reworded her ultimate more clear
- Changed stuff based on OninomizuRaaxon's review
- Splash art thanks to FarahBoom

----------------------------------------------

VICKLIUS

07-17-2012

nice pass, not sure bout rest

Mustachioed Poro

07-18-2012

bump

Kaypow

07-18-2012

How do you switch between her 2 forms? I didn't notice anything about that

Edit: Nvm Im stupid I just reread her ult

Mustachioed Poro

07-18-2012

bump

Mustachioed Poro

07-19-2012

bump

Mustachioed Poro

07-19-2012

bump

FarahBoom

07-19-2012

Hey man, i just wanted to let you know that it will be a week or 2 before i could start a painting for your champ, but i can atleast get you a concept drawing soon.
I was just wondering if you can give me a run down on basics about her appearance, like,
is she a demon that appears human or no?
is there anything specific about her dress/ that thing in front of her with the yin yang symbol?
and anything else you can give me about details then i can start a concept drawing for your thread atleast until i start a painting.

Mustachioed Poro

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
Hey man, i just wanted to let you know that it will be a week or 2 before i could start a painting for your champ, but i can atleast get you a concept drawing soon.
I was just wondering if you can give me a run down on basics about her appearance, like,
is she a demon that appears human or no?
is there anything specific about her dress/ that thing in front of her with the yin yang symbol?
and anything else you can give me about details then i can start a concept drawing for your thread atleast until i start a painting.
mkay, and thanks again.

really what you see in the pictures is basically what i imagined her as. and yeah that's a yin yang symbol on the from of her Fenikkusu form, it is to balance her yin yang hair piece in her Meigetsu form.

in Meigetsu her dress is purplish blue and Fenikkusu its orangey red.

Also, Meigetsu's hair is black while Fenikkusu's is white.
Meigetsu's eyes are purple and Fenikkusu's is red.