Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhan Fiction View Post
Eh, did you get my other message on DA?
Ah yes i did, i was going to contact you tonight at some point just to see which project you wanted me to work on between the alternate champion or your first project. Just finishing up a few other projects and i should be good.

Nhan Fiction

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
Ah yes i did, i was going to contact you tonight at some point just to see which project you wanted me to work on between the alternate champion or your first project. Just finishing up a few other projects and i should be good.
OK, sounds good.

PokeChase

11-12-2012

Hey, I know you are busy, but would you mind giving me a rough idea of a drawing for my champion? If you're interested I'll send a link. Thanks and I hope you have a nice day.

Nhan Fiction

11-13-2012

But yeah, I have patched things up with my friend and all, so I would like to discuss the next project I am currently working on when it's convenient for you.

FarahBoom

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhan Fiction View Post
But yeah, I have patched things up with my friend and all, so I would like to discuss the next project I am currently working on when it's convenient for you.

Sure not a problem!

Sorry, i've been a little busy since im in desperate needs of models and have been hunting them down, but feel free to message me any and all info on deviantart and ill be sure to see it asap.

Nhan Fiction

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
Sure not a problem!

Sorry, i've been a little busy since im in desperate needs of models and have been hunting them down, but feel free to message me any and all info on deviantart and ill be sure to see it asap.
It's cool. I understand that you are busy.

I have sent you a new note on DA with further information. I look forward to working with you.

FarahBoom

11-14-2012

bump

FarahBoom

11-15-2012

bump

SephirothWontDie

11-15-2012

hey, i dont suppose you could draw up a concept for me, could you? if you dont mind, then heres the link: --->http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2766854

she already has a vague description on the top of the page, so if its nott too much trouble, id appreciate it.

FarahBoom

11-17-2012

bump