Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

08-01-2012

Bump - Added Section of Concept Artwork 1st Phase work of Misha, the Fists of Colossus

Danglesauce18

08-01-2012

Hey man your work is amazing and if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my champion concept Fram, The Blade of the Void i would really appreciate it

Here's a link to his page, I have some art that I used an album cover to base it off of
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2426108
He's been corrupted by the void so he has that purplish-black evil dread kinda feel

FarahBoom

08-01-2012

Bump - Added New Lass Concept Drawing

FarahBoom

08-02-2012

Quote:
Danglesauce18:
Hey man your work is amazing and if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my champion concept Fram, The Blade of the Void i would really appreciate it

Here's a link to his page, I have some art that I used an album cover to base it off of
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2426108
He's been corrupted by the void so he has that purplish-black evil dread kinda feel

Thank you man

Sure, im pretty swamped but i can hopefully get to yours this week.

CorporalClitoris

08-02-2012

Um no reply on shadow demon volibear?

FarahBoom

08-02-2012

Quote:
lordbrokenjaw:
Um no reply on shadow demon volibear?

Hey,

Sorry man, im trying, i have a ton of commissions im trying to file through and im attempting to build my portfolio for a job application at Riot. Im gonna try to look through this thread again tonight and see what i can get to as far as drawing wise.

LonelyLiamNeeson

08-02-2012

I think out of all of these concepts I love the idea of Misha, Fists of Colossus the most. That and a close second would be Gale, The Windblade. These champions bring something pretty unique and exciting to champion concepts. A chain sword is something League hasn't seen yet, and a woman using something similar to Real Steel fighting techniques. I would be very interested in seeing these concepts developed more.

zenkai4511

08-02-2012

hey iv got a champion design if you would help me i only have corel draw but its at another place on another computer do you think you could draw it here is the link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2429175 ill tell you the art when you post a reply on the thread

FarahBoom

08-02-2012

Quote:
zenkai4511:
hey iv got a champion design if you would help me i only have corel draw but its at another place on another computer do you think you could draw it here is the link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2429175 ill tell you the art when you post a reply on the thread

Sure, ill give it a look and see what i can do. It may take me a few days however since i am SWAMPED with tons of commissions lol. But i will do what i can

Formless

08-02-2012

Quote:
FarahBoom:
Thank you kindly
And sure, ill give it a look and see if i have the time to draw your concept.

Awsome thank you so much. Do you post all of your artwork on this post or the original concept? I really want to see all of your work in one place. Good luck on your portfolio