Nunu players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bylobog44

07-17-2012

Nunu players, what method do you use to trigger the damage (early) on Nunu’s ULT? My experience is that most methods I try have annoyingly inconsistent delays before triggering. When I try to wait until just before an enemy walks out of the ULT, to maximise damage, I am left with a choice: trigger it early and get some, but not the optimum damage, or trigger it late and risk getting no damage.

I have tried:

• Trigger ULT by moving – there is a very inconsistent animation delay before the Yeti starts moving, allows enemies to escape.
  • Trigger by using an ability (usually Ice Blast) – again, sometimes there is a delay before the ult triggers.
  • Tigger with a summoner’s spell – this (Flash), works instantly, but it’s a waste of a summoner’s spell.
  • Trigger with an Item Active (Zhonya’s) – this also seems to work instantly, but I don’t always have Zhonya’s ready.

Am I imagining these issues? Is it just lag? I don’t really play in a high lag environment – consistently 60FPS and 50ms ping.

Boomstick II

07-17-2012

I spam R (I've never actually tried it, but I thought pressing R again closed it) and try to move at the same time. Usually works fine for me.

Rumbles

07-17-2012

Normally I just click to move towards them so I can hit them with the ice cube in case they didn't die from the ult.

bylobog44

07-17-2012

Maybe it's just me then. Nunu's ULT is hard enough to get off, but I keep losing kills because the ULT doesn't seem to trigger reliably.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

I get cc locked down and/or outright killed. Allied-Ezreal goes to town on them while they're focusing me.

(Seriously? I just start moving. You might want to look into lag or fps issues if it's inconsistent.)