Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sept 6, 3:19PM: Servers going busy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wotabc

Producer

09-06-2010

3:19PM PST: We're still seeing issues with matchmaking times. Going busy temporarily to try and address it.
3:41PM PST: We're implementing a live fix to cool off the queue. So far so good, but still throttling for a bit. Cross your fingers .
4:05PM PST: Ok. Looks like things are settling down a bit. We're slowing bringing things back to full on status.
4:24PM PST: ETA for full up status about 40 minutes. Gradually getting there.
5:00PM PST: Everything should be back to normal now. Thanks for your patience.

BriiiicckSquuuad

09-06-2010

Why :P

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down Vote me lets get 200

Jae Won Lee

09-06-2010

UGH I had a rough day and all I wanted was a relaxing game of LoL and then i click to play and it says BUSY >.< please please stop making new champions and take time to solve this problem and also get more maps I'm getting tired of them

Major Major

09-06-2010

oh mah gosh let the rage begin

Aengil

09-06-2010

When will the servers be up and running again? D:

LuserCannon

Recruiter

09-06-2010

How could they do this to me? been waiting all weekend to get on and unlock a new hero, now i can't. Hope this is a permanant fix. There seem to have been some rly bad re-occuring ones.

CartoonSniper

09-06-2010

busy sucks, although i'd be happy with just an eta for when it's gonna be done. go do something else for awhile and maybe it'll be better. i'm gonna get a haircut.

MLB

Master Recruiter

09-06-2010

T_T this game is my life... you took my life away when u said it was busy...

Bonesetter

09-06-2010

The http://www.leagueoflegends.com/server-status page is not updated accordingly at the time of this post, if that matters.

Thanks for the update!

Salacious Crumbs

09-06-2010

I thought they fixed this problem? Sucks that it happened 2 mins before i decide to get on....

Edit: Just came back online for me.