Purple Team Handicap

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightmagician60

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
I personally don't have any issue with my teammates using locked camera. What I do have an issue with is when they complain that it gives them a disadvantage (refer to my original post on page 1).

If you're going to play tennis, it's fine if you can only hit it forehand if you can get to the ball fast enough. You're going to have to work harder, but we can all still play and enjoy the game, even in doubles. But you are NOT allowed to complain and moan that you are at a disadvantage. If you play the game the way you play it, fine - BUT DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES. You can't complain about something and do nothing to remedy the issue. It's like a fat girl complaining about being fat while eating ice cream.
why should i be consequenced for player choice?

also this comparing to tennis forehand to backhand don't work.
in tennis you swing and run, 2 things
in LoL you attack and move, 2 things. however moving the camera makes 3 things

your comparison with forehand to backhand is like. only using skills up or down, while there is a similarly there, there also a difference, their is no reason you can't swing right or left. here as i said the HUD is in the way. and moving the camera added a 3rd thing your doing also braking the comparison

lightmagician60

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenvresh View Post
I don't know quite how to say this, so I'll be blunt. Every good player out there, plays with the camera unlocked. Maybe instead of complaining about how hard life is because you're bad at a game, you maybe try a little harder to do what works?
or roit can fix it, so we can play without a handicap when playing mid or bot on purple team

akrith

07-17-2012

ok stop playing locked cam problem solved

theWicka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

I agree with whoever it was that mentioned the space bar (sorry Im on the forum app on my phone, navigation is klunky at best. bUt you know who you are.). The infrequent times i feel like locking my camera, i just let gravity do its thang on my thumb.

As for zooming the camera out further, that is a poor solution to your 'problem'. Then there is just more for you to be aware of, and that would drop your accuracy to like 40% right? Not to mention it takes away from the challenge of map awareness anyway, which is a big part of the game. No. I think the solution you want is to have the purple team's camera be inverted in relation to blue's camera, so that both teams view the field from the right of their respective nexus.
Of course then the top for blue becomes the bottom for purple, and the unique differences in top and bottom disappear,and there is no reason to keep from just turnin the game into a top-down perspective for everybody.

You could solve your problem by playing differently, but it IS easier to get the developers to tailor the game so that it works the way you want.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

There is no logic that will work on you. You want your cake and eat it tto. Well... guess what? YOU CAN'T. You put your opinion out there, then shoot down others saying it's not fair. Irony.

Move along, no progress will be made here. Stubborn.

Rougin88

07-17-2012

I remember when I was playing a game one day and I accidentally locked my camera. I had no idea how to get it off till later in the game and let me tell you the camera lock is an instant game thrower. You have no idea what was going on and it was completely FOREIGN. I did not like it and will never use it ever again! Stop raging about the purple and blue side. Deal with it there is nothing bad about what is going on. There is no handicap. JUST LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME

Baylife

07-17-2012

This guy is a complete idiot, with awful grammar.

"roit needs to fix this bad!!1"

theWicka

07-17-2012

I was reminded of various fps games. "OMG this rawket launch hair is so huge i can't see half the map!!!! Y can't i just shoot rockets out of my nose!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!" or "dang it!! If only mario was samus!!! Then i could just shoot missiles at bowser instead of trying to Jump over him!!! So unfair!"

sab9999

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmagician60 View Post
having to move the camera is also a handicap,.
well theres your problem, learn the interface

Hafr

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmagician60 View Post
read again, and i tryed Dota after LoL. so telling me to "go back" is to coming here
lol love how this got a thumbs down. He ****ing pwned the response with reading comprehension.

1234567 ... 9