[Item Suggestion] Drakebane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conqueror Purp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

AD/CDR version of Nashor's Tooth

Stinger's only upgrade option is Nashor's Tooth, and I LOVE Nashor's Tooth, but I'd LOVE even more to see a 2nd option for melees w/ Stinger.

There is usually a counterpart to most items, Nashor's Tooth lacks this.

Brutalizer (1337) + Stinger (1140) + 700g recipe cost=

Drakebane (3177):
50% ias
+45 AD
+20 Arp
Unique: 25% cdr

This is my adapted suggestion based on Nasai's post below me. Recipe cost may have to be raised in order to balance out the cost efficiency of the item, but I feel this would be a necessary end-game AD/CDR weapon, and gives The Brutalizer and Stinger much needed versatility in what they can be built into. Please leave feedback and upvote this if you think this would be a good addition.

Hopefully I can get a red post's feedback.

Nasai

09-06-2010

I think this is a great idea, personally. There certainly is a lack of AD CDR items in the game, and i posted a recommendation for a brutalizer/bilgewater cutlass upgrade for a new AD/CDR item.

Perhaps the already existing brutalizer could be used in place of your dragon claw, and our ideas don't have to be mutually exclusive. My item could be a 15% CDR item and yours could be 25%.

Either way, +1. I think this is a great idea.

Anyway, here's a link to my thread if you wanna check out my idea:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=234478

Conqueror Purp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

Adapted my suggestion based on the previous post, and raised the recipe cost by an additional 200, though I think it may need to be raised more if it were to be seriously considered, or on the otherhand have the stats lowered accordingly to keep it around 3000g total cost.

Dz Grim

09-06-2010

This item would be sick. If it got balanced well I'd love to see this item make it in-game.

Conqueror Purp

09-14-2010

Bump.

RandomKnight777

09-14-2010

More AD
More CDR
Same ArPen
Same Attack Speed, 'cept Passive instead of Temp
No Crit
No Temporary Movement Speed
500g-ish more Expensive

While I do like the item, and feel both Stinger and Brutalizer needs more items to turn into, combining them does little but muscle in on Youmuu's Ghostblades turf.

Good idea, but Ghostblade already fills these specific stat combinations, I feel.