DiCEM0nEY's 1v1 Tier list.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big And Harry

09-06-2010

SOLO MID TIER LIST:

Alright, I made this tier list to show who i thought controlled middle lane the best. Currently, the objective of middle lane is to be able to escape ganks effectively, damage the mid tower, and farm creeps.

If i did not include a champion, it means i did not find them to be a good solo mid, or by extreme chance, i have not added them yet. Please don't flame, instead tell me what you think of this tier list and please suggest where you think i have made a mistake.

Tier 1 :

Tristana, Vladimir, Morgana, Katarina, Kennen. Ezrael, Ashe, Nidalee, Anivia, Kogmaw,

Tier 2:

Mordekasier*, Heimer*, Janna, Corki, Kayle, Sivir, Karthus, Twisted Fate, Zilean, Kassadin, Akali, Malzahar**, Galio**, Master Yi, Annie, Teemo**

*These champions are often hard counters to certain t1 champions
**These champions have potential, but need a buff.

Liquidone

09-06-2010

A 1v1 tier list in a team based game seems out place, don't you agree?

Coxxy

09-06-2010

Extremely out of place

Stenchrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

lol

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidone View Post
A 1v1 tier list in a team based game seems out place, don't you agree?
not when you read the post, rather then responding to the title.

Singha

09-06-2010

You gotta rename your post title...i think your post is about to be caught on fire.

And you need Pantheon in that t1 or whatever you call it. He's got T's for days.

Big And Harry

09-06-2010

Oh god... people SOLO mid tier list zzz

Omghorde

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulix View Post
not when you read the post, rather then responding to the title.
Absolutely nothing in the OP says anything about team play. Escaping gank, damaging mid tower and farming creeps.......point out which one of those has anything to do with playing as a team.

Singha

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big And Harry View Post
SOLO MID TIER LIST:

Alright, I made this tier list to show who i thought controlled middle lane the best. Currently, the objective of middle lane is to be able to escape ganks effectively, damage the mid tower, and farm creeps.

Tier 2:

Mordekasier*, Heimer*, Janna, Corki, Kayle, Sivir, Karthus, Twisted Fate, Zilean, Kassadin, Akali, Malzahar**, Galio**, Master Yi, Annie, Teemo**
Why is Yi here? He is unable to "escape ganks effectively, damage the mid tower, and farm creeps."

Big And Harry

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha View Post
Why is Yi here? He is unable to "escape ganks effectively, damage the mid tower, and farm creeps."
Actually he can escape ganks at level 6 pretty effectively, he can meditate, and he can control the lane with his Q ability. From what ive played against, Ap yi isnt a bad solo mid.