ADc mid - old meta is new meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagnii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Hey, I'm trying ADc mid in the current meta (AP mid) to see if AD mid is still better. So far I have played as cait, ashe, and sivir. I won the cait game but both the ashe and sivir game I got fed (15 and 13 kills respectively) but we still ended up losing anyway.
Should I be building like a normal ADc? I was building tanky. (frozen mallet, malmortius, etc.)

Dayblazer

07-16-2012

whatever works dude, and lets you survive laning phase. That would be your tough part.

~Down With The Meta~

Dagnii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

I think the problem is late game as I get fed early on, but we still ended up losing.
@wotec

Ifridge

07-16-2012

if youre against a mid that has ridiculous early burst, like LB or annie, i dont think an ad carry would work

but against say, malz, kass, fizz, etc, it might be alright

Bad Luck Braum

07-16-2012

I like bruisers mid. Typically they are harder to gank because they get their escapes early, Are Naturally tanky can Benefit from Null magic mantle and are self sustaining typically. They can gank both top and bottom and are sometimes tanky enough to even turret dive for the respective lanes. Panth mid / Yorick Mid / J4 Mid / Jax mid etc etc.

S0Stronk

07-16-2012

I think Sivir is the best choice of ADc mid because of her spell shield and she can build a bit more MR items. Urgot is another good one because he doesn't have to build like a standard AD Carry. Actually I think Urgot is best choice.

9hours

07-16-2012

Sivir and Caitlyn are probably the two strongest adc picks mid because of their utility via traps/spellshield etc. If you send someone who's pure steroids mid they're gonna get **** upon by a burst mage.

KittyPi

07-16-2012

The meta comes down to team comp, ADC mid is actually really good but if you don't have a substantial wall in between you and the enemy team via your jungler/top you're not going to make a difference no matter how fed you are. The current meta balances more or less balances out most short comings as the roles all have their perks.

Even this meta can't fulfil team comps every time though, e.g. Kayle top, Lee jungle, LB mid, Vayne + Sona bot is probably going to lose simply because you have no front line.

IAMSINGED

07-16-2012

had to go ad kennen the other day mid cuz of a troll fiddlesticks (in ranked ofc >_<) beat cassiopia, and won the game

zrayk

07-16-2012

Down with the meta!!!!