New Featured Stream Guardsman Bob!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToadKillerDog7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

This was my first time watching him, he indeed seems like a nice fellow.
I've used some guides he's written for a while now actually, about time I finally saw him.

NinetyNineTails

07-17-2012

\m/ BOB! \m/

The maddest I ever saw Bob, he was quiet and I didn't really know how mad he was. Until he pulled up the report button and filed the first and so far only report I've ever seen him send in.

He wrote in the Reason area, 'Please ban this person for his own safety, before someone figures out how to kill people over the Internet.'

<3 bob

gardien122

07-17-2012

O man i love this guy

pieceofpecanpie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

I'm a fan of Bob's stream, mostly for the music and his general friendly and approachable attitude.

However, I would like to echo the sentiments shared by some others here. I don't think it's fair that he's been featured a second time already. That to me is grossly unfair to a few relatively unknown, but excellent streamers who could really see their efforts be rewarded with some recognition from the community.

I mean why prop up a well-established streamer once again at the expense of the little guys?

Behraam4Athene

07-17-2012

Gotta love former Guild Wars players. Shows they actually know about balance and skill.

MasterFrizt

07-17-2012

We could all take a page from GmanBob's book. I never ever seen him rage or be rude to another living soul. Good work. We should all strive to be as chill and awesome as the Gman

weapongod1

07-18-2012

Woot! Bob is numero uno streamer. Good job Bob. I love your Boblights.

VaporizeX

07-18-2012

My favorite streamer, he is cool under fire always keeping his powder dry even when getting trolled, has great music, he is funny, and has taught me a ton about the game. I learned at least 6 characters because of his style using them.

Love to Gman BoB!

-V

Wisemanlol

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofpecanpie View Post
I'm a fan of Bob's stream, mostly for the music and his general friendly and approachable attitude.

However, I would like to echo the sentiments shared by some others here. I don't think it's fair that he's been featured a second time already. That to me is grossly unfair to a few relatively unknown, but excellent streamers who could really see their efforts be rewarded with some recognition from the community.

I mean why prop up a well-established streamer once again at the expense of the little guys?
^
There are a few guys starting that really could get some bump up. xHazzard for example or even old guys that are actualy chill, but never got much attention(Onebadbrad and Zekent, for example).

We all like bob. We like his music taste, his nice attitude and the stories he shares while streaming, but we ALL think there are some guys that deserve some love and haven't got any for a long time.

FiddleMyStick

07-18-2012

It took you this long to feature the GMAN D: