Having a very hard time with LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vikaryous

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
I actually played with level 30s a lot from level 5 up. I'm 25 now, play with them less often (as I'm more addicted), but still play with them frequently.
That's what I did as well, but it was frustrating as all hell. I didn't give up because I'm stubborn, but Average Joe might find getting his **** stomped in every game to be unfun xP

PogoPogoPogoPogo

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikaryous View Post
That's what I did as well, but it was frustrating as all hell. I didn't give up because I'm stubborn, but Average Joe might find getting his **** stomped in every game to be unfun xP
Yea, I think it's fine either way. You just have to know, going in to it, that if you queue with level 30s, the match will be very tough for you. If you understand that and are okay with it, you're fine. If you want to win now and feel stronk now, don't queue with high level friends (unless they're on a smurf account).

Also, someone suggested that you focus on not dying. This is a great piece of advice. Figuring out how to get kills is pretty easy, but also significantly less important. Figuring out how to not die will make you a better player faster.

NightWolfXVI

07-18-2012

I'm going to be playing a lot of Kennen now because I just bought him. I've found that he is great late game for me and with his Mark of the storm he is just very hard to stop. Thanks for all the help and ideas guys.

JcGNeon

07-18-2012

You can also download LOLReplay and watch over your games to take note of your mistakes. Watching streams of the characters you play is also a good way to improve. If your friends are experienced enough you can always ask them what to do in specific situations. :P

I have been playing with 2 level 30s and 1 other with a similar level to me since I was level 14 (I'm level 26 now) and I just ask them for advice when needed. For item builds you can look at sites like solomid or lolpro and alt-tab whenever you are at the fountain for a basic guideline of what to get.

Hope this helps. ^^

NightWolfXVI

07-19-2012

I think I'm just gonna go AD Carry. I like Caitlyn and Kog'Maw but the problem is I only have enough RP for one more champ Solo top doesn't work for me at all