Probably the worst team ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iEpicxD

07-18-2012

So I play 5x5 Blind Pick and team mates were Wukong, Shaco, Xin and Teemo. I was playing Hecarim, so we are picking champions and Wukong and Shcao both have smite and I tell them and they start saying no and game starts, I tell them who is jungling then? because Shaco and Wukong both had smite and he tells me to "stfu" and claims I cussed at him when he cussed at me for no reason and Shaco once he reached level 10 he barely even helped me top and was underlevel. Every time I ping he does not come to help or gank or help
neither do the team mates which I had to get ganked twice by Morgana & Malzaha [Stuns and Silences] which makes it hard for me to escape. We win by surrender & Shaco thinks I suck even though he has been top for only once or twice.

Oshiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Those kinds of matches happen a lot... It's frustrating but what can you do? Ignore and report, hope for the worst for them and then move on. I stopped GAF a month after turning 30 because of these idiotic match line ups.

Sorry to hear about your bad match, though. It's very unfair for those who solo queue now.

Careful

07-19-2012

It's blind pick, it happens :x.

iEpicxD

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshiet View Post
Those kinds of matches happen a lot... It's frustrating but what can you do? Ignore and report, hope for the worst for them and then move on. I stopped GAF a month after turning 30 because of these idiotic match line ups.

Sorry to hear about your bad match, though. It's very unfair for those who solo queue now.
Thanks Oshiet I think they should have more accurate systems for a example a level 20 that plays like a lvl 5 play with them or based more accurately on they're scores.