Champion Spotlight: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGspotfinder

Recruiter

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmturtle823 View Post
misery loves company
good band, why focus her ad ? i use her as a ap champ usually and do well =/

TheGspotfinder

Recruiter

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunson View Post
Agreed, but there's no point of stealth if she becomes visible once she enters the opponents screen. Only thing this is useful for is wards
maybe making her be visiable at a lower range would be a better idea, will be hard to get positioning as well with the huge range of visibility

Fatthang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

tons of damage <3

Last Spark

07-17-2012

Why people complain about a viable change? I mean, is not the best possibility in YOUR point of view, in my case Evelynn needed a buff, she was pretty usless in a teamfight 5v5 or even a 4v4, she wasnīt viable, was just so squishy that a little Ashe can do tons of damage without taking any hit.

Why the remove of the stealth? With the new buffs she was becoming to OP with having still his full stealth, imagine that someone just pops out of nowhere and kills you in about 2 seconds, thatīs basically no fair.

Why building now AD? Well, they give us a new buff which increase the AS by 120%, thatīs alot. They also give us a Twice attack, e.x : You have 145AD, with the new buff you will deal 290 damage in one second, that,s a lot of damage if we also take the trinity Force.

His Q wasnīt nerfed. Just one second more for incresing his ratio, and dealing full damage to the target in a line isnīt a nerf, also now Hate spike will priotize the last target we attacked.

His new Ultimate gives her potential in teams fights, and durabilitie. Yes maybe has larger CD, but is a AoE spell.

I donīt understand why you are saying sht even BEFORE trying her out, just as theorically.
I know some people test her in PBE but she has new gameplay, AP is just no viable anymore, she is not longer a Hybrid Caster, this changes are focused in AD.

Last thing to say: His passive in my opinion now is more realistic, you assasin people from behind, no like moron from anywhere when you get pleased to do.

ReaperBoBo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Awesome! But wen we can patch up?

Eunson

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGspotfinder View Post
maybe making her be visiable at a lower range would be a better idea, will be hard to get positioning as well with the huge range of visibility
Or make it so her passive levels up making the range that people can see her smaller and smaller.

Sigma6

07-17-2012

stealth takes to long to kick in

Sigma6

07-17-2012

i think she need twitches new stealth

Erfroren

07-17-2012

She needs to have a femme solid snake skin now, complete with hiding in a box while shadow walk is active. Extra awesome if her close combat skills keep looking like that.

Like this {SFW}:
http://alicecarroll.net/portfolio/snake

xD I dunno, the exclamation point atop the enemy noggin just did it for me.

Raepherion

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonBladez View Post
Why people complain about a viable change? I mean, is not the best possibility in YOUR point of view, in my case Evelynn needed a buff, she was pretty usless in a teamfight 5v5 or even a 4v4, she wasnīt viable, was just so squishy that a little Ashe can do tons of damage without taking any hit.

Why the remove of the stealth? With the new buffs she was becoming to OP with having still his full stealth, imagine that someone just pops out of nowhere and kills you in about 2 seconds, thatīs basically no fair.

Why building now AD? Well, they give us a new buff which increase the AS by 120%, thatīs alot. They also give us a Twice attack, e.x : You have 145AD, with the new buff you will deal 290 damage in one second, that,s a lot of damage if we also take the trinity Force.

His Q wasnīt nerfed. Just one second more for incresing his ratio, and dealing full damage to the target in a line isnīt a nerf, also now Hate spike will priotize the last target we attacked.

His new Ultimate gives her potential in teams fights, and durabilitie. Yes maybe has larger CD, but is a AoE spell.

I donīt understand why you are saying sht even BEFORE trying her out, just as theorically.
I know some people test her in PBE but she has new gameplay, AP is just no viable anymore, she is not longer a Hybrid Caster, this changes are focused in AD.

Last thing to say: His passive in my opinion now is more realistic, you assasin people from behind, no like moron from anywhere when you get pleased to do.
Evelynn is either female or male, make up your mind.

Spoiler: It's female.