Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starless

07-16-2012

Get out the vision wards boys ^^

ChrisSound

07-16-2012

Um...she still sucks, guys. Sad but true. Not even that sad, really. But still true.

Kwisatz Haderach

07-16-2012

Quote:
Iratus:
R.I.P. Eve, stealth mechanic now completely torn to shreds and made useless against anyone who doesn't have a mild case of the stupids.

meh it allows you to walk through minion waves i guess

Areotix

07-16-2012

Quote:
Z The Slayer:
A lot of it is time. Yes, it's true that he gets close to gank, but Eve has a short grace period of how long she has to be within vision range to be seen. In the demonstration with TF, there is a long amount of time of just doing nothing, so the vision range feels too far, but in ganks, Eve moves quickly, so that by the time the grace period is over, she's in your face.

As for Armor Pen, it is much more efficient to get a Last Whisper, and ignore any flat armor penetration, since % penetration is the last piece in calculation.

oh so its like hecarim, they move so fast it wont mater if they see you. thinking about it this way i can appreciate this passive a lot more.

i usually get a last whisper anyway so i can so how ad marks are better. i hear they give you a better early game too. now i just got to buy them....

Bird0

07-16-2012

No more ap Eve (((

Minoans

07-17-2012

She's really strong if you've tried her in PBE yet.

PedestrianA

07-17-2012

Honestly, the spotlight is the worst of the time IMO, perhaps Phreak is busy doing that of Xin Zhao and Twitch, though Twitch is proved gabbage in the PBT.....

Mosokra

Recruiter

07-17-2012

Excited for Eve to be viable again

mG Dalathiir

07-17-2012

ruined

phatcat09

07-17-2012

New Eve Stealth countered 100%:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AarHxXD_vKY