Champion Spotlight: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntiSummoner

07-16-2012

T-t-t-t-t-tons of damage

LunarNall

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OM View Post
Wow.. Riot is focusing on all the wrong champions. -_-
Riot should buff Ashe, Karma, Nunu, Poppy, Sejuani, Sivir, and Vladimir and Nerf all Tank's damage along with Support's damage as well. A Tank or a support should not be able to do enough damage to take on a AD carry or a AP nuke champion 1v1. A tank and a support champion are supposed to need the aid of their team in order to kill people. Lately i've been playing and realizing that tanks were doing my damage (when i am a DPS champion) with 1,500 more HP than me. Basically it has been however has the most amount of tanks on their team wins.
lol

ploki122

07-16-2012

I'm a bit disappointed about how you never even glanced at AP/Hybrid Evelynn... Honestly, I think you should've mentionned Hextech Gunblade in the possible builds...

Also, since procing her W will remove the added bonus for boots5, I think building her with boots3 is much better... Other things I think benefits Evelynn really greatly and are not mentionned are Ghost (for instant initiates), Youmuu's Ghostblade (built from GP5 and Eve's build should be focused on AD so she really uses the AS/MS active perfectly... ArPen and cdr are also pretty neat on her imo).

Phreak! i'm disappoint!

Daimonas

07-16-2012

She looked great until i saw she's AD now

HyenDryGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Thank you!!! =d!!!!

Narcindin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

When showing which items to buy, you should put 'or' between all the boots instead of the arrow. A new player might think he is supposed to upgrade his boots 4 times.

Xanllan

07-16-2012

Anyone know when the patch is dropping?

EcksTeaSea

07-16-2012

Yi's ult without the AS on a skill, cool.

Pandha

07-16-2012

looks strong but not lame like she used to be.

hope its gonna be the same with twitch

Mmimzy

07-16-2012

She work best when built standard tank jungle. She doesn't need wriggles her Q clears creeps fast enough. Builingd armor/Mr/cdr allow allows her to take out a teams squishies with her ults shields.