Iris - The Whisperer

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeeCidIV

2 Weeks Ago

INTRODUCTION:
Please Read this introduction! I would greatly appreciate it!

Hi! I'm back with another concept, Iris, the Whisperer. She is a Mage/Assassin of Ionian descent whose purely utility-based skill-set will help her navigate around the battlefield with ease and burst down squishy opponents.

Iris uses a similar mechanic to Orianna. Oh, I can already hear the hatred! Ok. I have posted a champion similar to her a long time ago, and he got a lot of hate because he had a similar mechanic to Orianna. But, you're forgetting something. Or, someone, I should say. What about Syndra? She uses a similar mechanic. She uses Spheres to burst down opponents and ravage the battlefield. Would it REALLY hurt if there was another champion with this mecahnic?

Also, Please review if you have the time and give it a thumbs up! Each one is greatly appreciated. I made a champion called "Nix" and 2000 people have looked at her, though none of them gave her a thumbs up or reviewed her. I posted these on here so you could look at them and give them a thumbs up! Not just ignore them and treat them like you should have nothing to do with them! This is what really frustrates me about this Subforum. People ALWAYS post concepts and people just shpleh them off like they're nothing. It makes me angry. Please, just review some champs . Me and the people who created others really like to see those.

Well, without further ado, I give you Iris, the Whisperer!

BASE STATISTICS:
Attack Power: [][] 2
Defense Power: [][][][] 4
Ability Power: [][][][][][][] 7
Difficulty: [][][][][][][][] 8

Health: 385 (+77)
Health Regen: 6 (+0.57)
Mana: 250 (+50)
Mana Regen: 7(+0.6)
Range: 535 (Ranged)
Attack Damage: 51 (+3.25)
Attack Speed: 0.647 (+1.7%)
Armor: 16 (+3.5)
Magic Resist: 30 (+0)
Movement Speed: 333

ABILITIES:
Name:  Passive.png
Views: 530
Size:  10.0 KBPassive: Whisper
Iris's basic abilities add stacks of Whisper. When it reaches 8
stacks, her next basic attack will silence the target 1 second.

Name:  Q.png
Views: 530
Size:  9.7 KBQ: Vox
Iris sends her orb to a target location, dealing
80/90/100/110/120 (+60% AP) magic damage. Unlike Orianna's Ball,
the orb moves to the location faster, and does not deal damage
to enemies on the way there, but when it reaches the area. The
orb will return to Iris after 5 seconds.

Mana: 60/70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 8/8.5/7/7.5/6

Name:  W.png
Views: 535
Size:  4.3 KBW: Perception
Iris switches places with her orb, dealing
80/95/110/125/140(+80% AP) magic damage to enemies around her orb
and her finishing location and slows them by 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%
for 1.5 seconds. If her orb is not on the battlefield (hasn't been
q'd yet), then the ability will only take place around her.

Mana: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 15/14/12/11/10

Name:  E.png
Views: 534
Size:  12.1 KBE: Rebound
Iris's ball circles around back to Iris, dealing
90/95/100/105/110 (+70% AP) magic damage to enemies hit. The
radius of the AOE is dependent on the distance of the orb from
Iris, and can only be cast when the orb is in her E's range.

Mana: 85/90/95/100/105
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8

Name:  R.png
Views: 526
Size:  11.9 KBUltimate: Resonance
Iris gains massive Psychic energy, dealing 200/300/400(+75% AP)
magic damage to enemies in a cone in front of her. Also, for the
next few seconds, her abilities gain range and they deal a bonus
25% more magic damage.

Mana: 100
Cooldown: 100/90/80

TIPS:
Iris is a somewhat difficult champion. Her Orianna-like mechanics can be hard to
keep track of. Remember that she is not truly a mage and should
not focus all of her time on her AOEs, but to focus on killing the
back-line squishies. The basic harass is:

Q > W

A more damaging, but not very safe, harass is:

Q > W > E

An all-in kill combo is:

R > Q > W > E > (Ignite)

LORE:
Has yet to come...

QUOTES AND DANCE:
Has yet to come...

RECOMMENDED BUILD:
Has yet to come...

CONCLUSION:
Well, I hope you like Iris.
Don't forget to review and like!

LeeCidIV

2 Weeks Ago

Bump

PIXLCAT

2 Weeks Ago

8 stacks seems like a little too much for a one second silence. I say either increase the duration or lower stacks.

LeeCidIV

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIXLCAT View Post
8 stacks seems like a little too much for a one second silence. I say either increase the duration or lower stacks.
Ok thank you

LeeCidIV

2 Weeks Ago

Bump

treeking013

2 Weeks Ago

I can't help much with mechanics, as I've never actually made a champion myself. Lore would definitely be helpful for Iris though IMHO. For example, I'm not sure why she's called 'The Whisperer', or what her motives are. (Good/Bad/Neutral/Unknown) It's also not specified whether she's a human/yordle/something else, although I sort of assumed she was a human.

Good job on the stats, by the way. Only thing I'll say is that 333 Movement Speed seems kind of an odd-ball number. I think I'll look at other caster types in GAME INFO, just to see how 51 base AD compares.

EDIT:
51 seems fine. Orianna has 44, but that's increased with her passive. Some other mages have slightly less, but you said Iris isn't a straight mage. Keep it 51.

LeeCidIV

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeking013 View Post
I can't help much with mechanics, as I've never actually made a champion myself. Lore would definitely be helpful for Iris though IMHO. For example, I'm not sure why she's called 'The Whisperer', or what her motives are. (Good/Bad/Neutral/Unknown) It's also not specified whether she's a human/yordle/something else, although I sort of assumed she was a human.

Good job on the stats, by the way. Only thing I'll say is that 333 Movement Speed seems kind of an odd-ball number. I think I'll look at other caster types in GAME INFO, just to see how 51 base AD compares.

EDIT:
51 seems fine. Orianna has 44, but that's increased with her passive. Some other mages have slightly less, but you said Iris isn't a straight mage. Keep it 51.
Ok, thank you. Lore would definitely help. As I've said, she is of Ionian descent, and is human. I've been thinking of her as a mixture of Ahri and Karma, and her abilities have to do with voice, which is why she is the whisperer, and I also though it sounded cool (I guess): "Silence" and "Vox" (latin for voice), "Resonance"...

333 is an oddball number. What I like to do when I make my champs is actually average stats off of similar champions. Sometimes the numbers are weird, but I round it off. I mean, Vel'Koz AD scales off of pi (3.14159265359)

Thank you!

LeeCidIV

2 Weeks Ago

Bump

jzek

2 Weeks Ago

I really like the idea, but the floating ball really is exclusive to Orianna. If you really want Riot to make this champ you should do something to make her unique.

LeeCidIV

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzek View Post
I really like the idea, but the floating ball really is exclusive to Orianna. If you really want Riot to make this champ you should do something to make her unique.
It's not exclusive to Orianna. That's what everyone thinks. Syndra actually uses a similar mechanic with her spheres. So, why not make another one using a similar mechanic? Also, Riot doesn't make any of these champs. We just post them online for fun and creativity.

12345 ... 8