Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need Support for 5's team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

50 CAL

07-16-2012

Looking for a support who will be a new member of a project in development. We are a group of friends who play normals/ranked and with a recent departure of our support, we would like to extend our welcome to any of those looking to support!

There are no requirements except the following
Be decent - elo isnt really a good way to find out if people are good, just your own skill will be the judge of whether you're good or not.
Have a sense of humor - we like to crack jokes at eachother and have fun. just don't be one of those little girl i can't take a joke types
Speak english! - we use skype to communicate

<3
IGN: SinistarLP

i2 throwd

07-16-2012

I can but i dont have that many supports if all goes well i can buy the ones i really like i will be on at 9:50 central time

Lolgibby

07-16-2012

Interested add Lolgibby in game thanks!

i2 throwd

07-16-2012

i2 throwd is the name hit me up i n yes i speak english but i am hispanic