Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1650 Player LF 1600-1700ish ELO duo partner!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikeTheCuch

07-16-2012

Hey guys, as the thread title states I'm looking for a consistent duo partner to play ranked with. I'm getting more and more scared to go in alone as games are getting harder to flat out carry, and looking for a quality player to play ranked with to climb the ladders (hopefully).

I mainly play mid/ ad carry/ support, but can play some tops well. I will not jungle in ranked since I'm bad at it.

My in game name is MikeTheCuch so just add me in game if you're interested, and we'll talk/play, i'll be on all night. However, I just ask that if you're going to add me, you do so with the intent of actually playing, and not being busy 90% of the time you're online like some of the other players I've added. I don't need my friends list filling up with people that I play with once or twice and then they fall off the planet.

Anyways, just add me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikeTheCuch

07-16-2012

bump