AD Carry looking for team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halomate2434

07-16-2012

Hello, I am looking for a competitive team who wants to win. I can do every role but I prefer AD Carry.

I play most of AD Carries, here's a list: Ashe, Tristana, Corki, Kog'Maw, Graves, and Caitlyn. I will be getting Ezreal as soon as I get 6300.

I have ALL the runes I need for my AD Carry role.

I play a ton of solo queue and I duo with my friend most of the time and we are getting out slowly out of 1000 ELO .

I am on mostly everyday unless i'm getting out of the country to stay with family members. Im on from (1:00 PM - 12:00 PM or 2:00 AM CST) . I have Skype, Ventrilo, Teamspeak 3 (Crashes my LoL Game) , Dolby Axon , and might get Mumble if needed.

When I join a team I wanna build chemistry and maybe get into tourneys and tournaments. Please be active .

I know how to last hit , I am mature and I will not rage. I have a ping low of 54. I also know how to ward.

Hit me up on LoL : Halomate2434

Disparity

07-16-2012

Hey man, I am currently looking to create a competitive team within the coming days. I would advise you to take a look at my thread, and if it seems like something you are interested in, please post your info on the thread and add me in game. Good luck in your search!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post27024471

Halomate2434

07-16-2012

bump

Halomate2434

07-16-2012

bump

Halomate2434

07-16-2012

buump

Halomate2434

07-16-2012

bumps