connection ping tester for lol client..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ledre

07-16-2012

ummmm.. since some of player have a different internet provider, and not all of it is as good as u guys think, since they have time where they get "up and down" in their connection..

i wanna give some advice to provide a connection tester or more like ping connection at home client , so we know how our ping be4 we get in a match..
i think this will get player more realized how their connection at a certain time, and they will not gettin in a match at tht time..

this will reduce a player tht afk coz bad ping in game, and provide us better experience in game..

waddaya think??

Kamikakushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-16-2012

It would be nice. I always have to create a custom game before playing to see my ping so I don't mess my laning phase/early game rebooting my modem.

Zamóra

07-17-2012

bump, I strongly support this. I get into games not knowing I have 999+ ping which sucks.

Thiney

07-18-2012

It's been made (though not through riot)

All you have to do is ping their servers, which is explained here, or you can use this guys applet.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=ping+test

Ledre

07-21-2012

yeah.. it's for ppl who know bout it though and hav some knowledge 'bout net..

i was thinking about newbie ppl tht, who didn't hav a clue bout somethin like tht...
and maybe if riot provide it, it will make more of 'em realizeed 'bout somethin like ping things..

it make us easier if riot really made it at home client too though...
same ppl are so lazy to open up a browser and check the ping, instead of jst play and afk in game..