Jayson The God OF Universe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

10-20-2012

Bump

Høt?høtGG

10-27-2012

love it dude i see all your 3 champs and they are crazy riot must add them!!!!!!!

Hero Wolf

10-27-2012

Tryn could still beat him despite being a god, tryn is more OP than a god basically

pantofla

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The weird hero View Post
Tryn could still beat him despite being a god, tryn is more OP than a god basically

Lol trynd get nerfed hard bro :P

pantofla

11-15-2012

Bump

pantofla

11-22-2012

Bump

Black x9

11-23-2012

If it were the god of the entire universe, that would be unfair for champs like diana and leona, which only control a little part...

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

I am having some trouble getting through the grammar but I am going to comment.

Passive... as long as it is not a permanent AD increase that seems fine... and as long as it is capped.

Q: Blinds that affect multiple targets are OP bottom line... back in the wee old days of the game... before Swain was even a champ... (Thats a long time ago now) Corki's Phosphorous Bomb blinded everyone and anyone it hit... RIOT nerfd that very quickly. It would be less OP if the blind lasted a shorter duration for each enemy hit after the first.

W: Why does your champ need 2 skill shots? Is Ezreal planning on retiring? Or is this supposed to be a targetable ability. In addition if this is a skill shot skill shots usually have unit ranges attached to ability descriptions AND width of the skill shots. They can be as wide as Janna's Whirlwind or as thin as Nidalee's Spear. Those numbers should be included as well.

E: OMG-WTF. That would be my reaction if this guy was against me... a slow that can reduce movement speed down to 1! Its also an AoE that has a cooldown of 13 seconds at maximum rank but lasts for 4 seconds so every 9 seconds I might as well stop clicking around the map and let him get free hits on me? Nasus has the most debilitating slow in the entire game and even it doesnt drop a champions movement speed down to 1 at the end of its duration. I might add that its also a single target ability. This ability is OP beyond OP... it alone can win teamfights for you.

R: Nunu is going to blush. First of all Nunu's Ultimate has a radius of 650... yours is almost a full 30% larger it deals almost as much damage late game because it primarily scales of of AD and its physical damage. Physical damage? Really? That means I can stack 4 Bloodthirsters run into all five enemies and pray it goes off before they kill me.... if it does I'm healed up to full and I got a free pentakill.... I say people will stop complaining about Karthus ultimate very soon.

I think you have an interesting idea... but you need to work on some of your numbers. Just not realistic applications. Additionaly you need to consider ability synergies. I mean I see this guy as just being a dude that in a frenzy charges at you.... unleashes everything he has.... and then cleans up with auto attacks.

If you want you can check out some of mine... some made it onto community judges favorites boards... and I even had some win champion concepts awards.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=demonicous

Additionally you can find good benchmark numbers to go by on:

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...f_Legends_Wiki

Great place to find numbers and get inspired. It helped me.

pantofla

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicous View Post
I am having some trouble getting through the grammar but I am going to comment.

Passive... as long as it is not a permanent AD increase that seems fine... and as long as it is capped.

Q: Blinds that affect multiple targets are OP bottom line... back in the wee old days of the game... before Swain was even a champ... (Thats a long time ago now) Corki's Phosphorous Bomb blinded everyone and anyone it hit... RIOT nerfd that very quickly. It would be less OP if the blind lasted a shorter duration for each enemy hit after the first.

W: Why does your champ need 2 skill shots? Is Ezreal planning on retiring? Or is this supposed to be a targetable ability. In addition if this is a skill shot skill shots usually have unit ranges attached to ability descriptions AND width of the skill shots. They can be as wide as Janna's Whirlwind or as thin as Nidalee's Spear. Those numbers should be included as well.

E: OMG-WTF. That would be my reaction if this guy was against me... a slow that can reduce movement speed down to 1! Its also an AoE that has a cooldown of 13 seconds at maximum rank but lasts for 4 seconds so every 9 seconds I might as well stop clicking around the map and let him get free hits on me? Nasus has the most debilitating slow in the entire game and even it doesnt drop a champions movement speed down to 1 at the end of its duration. I might add that its also a single target ability. This ability is OP beyond OP... it alone can win teamfights for you.

R: Nunu is going to blush. First of all Nunu's Ultimate has a radius of 650... yours is almost a full 30% larger it deals almost as much damage late game because it primarily scales of of AD and its physical damage. Physical damage? Really? That means I can stack 4 Bloodthirsters run into all five enemies and pray it goes off before they kill me.... if it does I'm healed up to full and I got a free pentakill.... I say people will stop complaining about Karthus ultimate very soon.

I think you have an interesting idea... but you need to work on some of your numbers. Just not realistic applications. Additionaly you need to consider ability synergies. I mean I see this guy as just being a dude that in a frenzy charges at you.... unleashes everything he has.... and then cleans up with auto attacks.

If you want you can check out some of mine... some made it onto community judges favorites boards... and I even had some win champion concepts awards.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=demonicous

Additionally you can find good benchmark numbers to go by on:

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...f_Legends_Wiki

Great place to find numbers and get inspired. It helped me.

Well let me start you say about the Q blind well maybe its a bit strong but dont forget its a skill shot in line corki was an AOE skill so was to easy to land it..

then you say why the champ need to skill shot well that 2 skills are rays that the name of the skills so that why are skill shots because the RAYS only go in one line and that skill work like shyvanas E

The E skill its a slow so you can easy get out before the end of durattion plus you can flash out and all that the skill not stun you so you can escape out i dont see why you say its OP victor have a similiar AOE skill who slow you and Stun you

The R skill its a AOE skill who can stop it with a stun or anything else (CC exept slow) and its have a good amount of channel time before deal the damage and if you go to stack 4 BT you will be dead in one second so is not good idea so i dont see why you say its strong....

Anyway this is what i have to say!

pantofla

11-26-2012

Bump