Jayson The God OF Universe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKickass View Post
He's just a little too op for my tastes, but I definitely like the concept. I especially like the movement speed reduced to 1 idea. Riot should use that at some point.

Glad you like it bro but if you can explain me why you think is op i am gonna be able to fix the champion better

tyler numbers

09-09-2012

what is english....

pantofla

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler numbers View Post
what is english....

You tell me... but if you cant read the skills or the base stats on this champ then you have some mental problems son... maybe is not the best english but if you cant read them well i feel sorry for you..

Shaliden

09-09-2012

he should be the farther of kayle and morgana

Mr Scarface Zeus

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaliden View Post
he should be the farther of kayle and morgana

this is a good one i will think about it i mean yeah why not :P

Fabala

09-26-2012

I love how Pantofla and Mr Scarface Zeus keep bumping these topics, and defending the characters in them by saying how they created it. It's almost as if they're the same person...

Riot. Riot, plz, destroy teh spammarz.

Mr Scarface Zeus

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabala View Post
I love how Pantofla and Mr Scarface Zeus keep bumping these topics, and defending the characters in them by saying how they created it. It's almost as if they're the same person...

Riot. Riot, plz, destroy teh spammarz.

you realize i just have 2 accounts because the one was banned so i create one more to stay on commenting but now i have them 2 online again so i just comment with what account i am just log in you are not very smart huh? but ok go hate more kid!

lovetentacles

09-30-2012

i think his q and w are too similar to each other. you might want to differentiate them somehow and give them different purposes. his ult is just an ad version of nunus ult.

i don't really understand his playstyle. he's a melee ad hero who relies on auto attacks to generate ad but has only one gap closing ability which really isn't effective at all. he has 2 ranged linear skillshots that might as well be the same ability but scale off ad and not ap. in short, you created a melee ad character that might as well be a mage.

pantofla

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetentacles View Post
i think his q and w are too similar to each other. you might want to differentiate them somehow and give them different purposes. his ult is just an ad version of nunus ult.

i don't really understand his playstyle. he's a melee ad hero who relies on auto attacks to generate ad but has only one gap closing ability which really isn't effective at all. he has 2 ranged linear skillshots that might as well be the same ability but scale off ad and not ap. in short, you created a melee ad character that might as well be a mage.

thanks for your good words i hope you one day to find love

TrollNewbVsPros

10-06-2012

+1!!