Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayson The God OF Universe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victim

08-14-2012

such a piece of ****

x5 Mr Stui

08-14-2012

Quote:
Victim:
such a piece of ****

^^

Mr Scarface Zeus

08-25-2012

Bump for preview

Tidal Wave8

08-28-2012

like the idea but base health, ad, and armor are far too high considering he sounds like a burst ad over a tank. his ult also has a little too high of base dmgs. maybe should be changed to somethin similar to 300/400/500 and 75/100/125 dmg per sec

pantofla

08-28-2012

Quote:
Tidal Wave8:
like the idea but base health, ad, and armor are far too high considering he sounds like a burst ad over a tank. his ult also has a little too high of base dmgs. maybe should be changed to somethin similar to 300/400/500 and 75/100/125 dmg per sec

25 armor and 58 AD is not that high man :P and the ulti have that damage because its like nunu ulti is you stop it its not gonna deal all the damage that why have at rank 3 800 damage anyway thanks for the tips

SephirothWontDie

Recruiter

09-02-2012

im sorry, but talking about god will definitely offend some people. what if some dont believe? riot would lose players, and therefore, lose money. i myself do not find it offensive, in fact, i like the concept, but the issue here is religious beliefs. other than that, i would say that this is pretty cool. i actually had a religious argument earlier cuz one of my champs is a paladin. since my guy doesnt mention specifically who or what he believes in, its pretty much solid. im not tryin to be negative here, but riot will def hesitate big time to make "The God OF Universe".

pantofla

09-02-2012

Quote:
SephirothWontDie:
im sorry, but talking about god will definitely offend some people. what if some dont believe? riot would lose players, and therefore, lose money. i myself do not find it offensive, in fact, i like the concept, but the issue here is religious beliefs. other than that, i would say that this is pretty cool. i actually had a religious argument earlier cuz one of my champs is a paladin. since my guy doesnt mention specifically who or what he believes in, its pretty much solid. im not tryin to be negative here, but riot will def hesitate big time to make "The God OF Universe".

Actually i know what you say some people say that before in the comments they are some religious boys i don't make fool for any religion but i dont how they are gonna be hurt about the religion for a champ i mean they see avengers right? here we see 2 gods and i dont see someome to say no no no god is only one

SephirothWontDie

Recruiter

09-02-2012

Quote:
pantofla:
Actually i know what you say some people say that before in the comments they are some religious boys i don't make fool for any religion but i dont how they are gonna be hurt about the religion for a champ i mean they see avengers right? here we see 2 gods and i dont see someome to say no no no god is only one

well played. well played. true that, however, the way i percieve avengers, the gods are from another dimension are they not? hulk himself could be classified as a god, honestly, i think so. he took down 2 demigods, lol. but from another dimension, i dont think it counts. still, a lot of people hesitate about this kind of thing. you have to admit, they would. that was my only point, nothing else. as i mentioned, i do like the idea of this champ.

pantofla

09-03-2012

Quote:
SephirothWontDie:
well played. well played. true that, however, the way i percieve avengers, the gods are from another dimension are they not? hulk himself could be classified as a god, honestly, i think so. he took down 2 demigods, lol. but from another dimension, i dont think it counts. still, a lot of people hesitate about this kind of thing. you have to admit, they would. that was my only point, nothing else. as i mentioned, i do like the idea of this champ.

I dont say something bad about you but that religious thing explain it before to some guy in the comments and i know some people gonna say is not good to use the god word but what ever some day people need to learn is not bad if someone create something imaginary. (if i wanted to be bad now i would say christian god and all the other gods is already imaginary) but i dont say i dont xD

DrKickass

09-05-2012

He's just a little too op for my tastes, but I definitely like the concept. I especially like the movement speed reduced to 1 idea. Riot should use that at some point.