Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayson The God OF Universe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

08-01-2012

Quote:
Blarblarian:
ok one, you seem to be rather upset yourself. two i am not religious but that doesnt mean people who are are stupid and or wrong no one knows whos right, no one should really care. Three, grow up and get an attitude adjustment, oh and also if anyone is stupid its people going around bashing other peoples beliefs that have been around longer then you , real or imaginary its culture which has way more significance in any way then you ever will, dont get so butt hurt just because some random *** on the internet didnt like you idea, also be a little more open minded

First your english burn my eyes english is not my first language but wtf.. second i don't care what people believe you come here to tell me shi*s for gods and churches.. and the last one who even care if someone got butt hurt about his religion.. as i say before if you are religion guy don't go online

501542 <--- and this is my reaction to every post you make

Blarblarian

08-01-2012

Quote:
pantofla:
First your english burn my eyes english is not my first language but wtf.. second i don't care what people believe you come here to tell me shi*s for gods and churches.. and the last one who even care if someone got butt hurt about his religion.. as i say before if you are religion guy don't go online

501542 <--- and this is my reaction to every post you make

you didnt even read what i typed to you did you, you just realized i was not on your side and just when straight backing to trying to counter my agruement

pantofla

08-02-2012

Quote:
Blarblarian:
you didnt even read what i typed to you did you, you just realized i was not on your side and just when straight backing to trying to counter my agruement

Hey Hey you tired me stop the only thing i can tell you...

501990 <---- is that

christianVsSatan

08-03-2012

pantofla

08-04-2012

Kataklysm1129

08-04-2012

unreal I would love to play this guy!

phantomstreaker

08-04-2012

i think this is a good idea, we need more gods and powerful figures in league, hope they add him

Mr Scarface Zeus

08-08-2012

506010 Just for bumping

Warbrandt Armada

08-11-2012

Quote:
pantofla:
Well well what we have here one religion kid who get hurt oh boy some one is mad for no reason... well if you are so religion guy stop play online game because the church say no to online games.. and before you decide to troll on my champ about your imaginary god you believe... think first how stupid you are and think again who need to grow up and stop believe in imaginary gods

And read that maybe that help you 501297

Since when does the church ever say to not go online? (some might say this but i have never heard this in my life) plus who are you to say any god is imaginary? oh and i can barely understand half of what you put in your champ jokes/ skill descriptions, my mind doesnt always like to put sentences together when words are that out of place. and i dont have too many bad things to say about this, but why does he use physical attacks? if he is a "god" y would he degrade himself to melee combat against mortals? and the name doesnt seem very exotic for a "god" or even a champ. if you look at all the names of the champs, only 1 or 2 have names you would actually see in real life

JakeOLantern13

08-12-2012

really nice