Lucane The Holy Knight (champion concept)

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

07-24-2012

Lucane The Holy Knight

Overview:
Attributes Fighter/Melee/support/
Race: Human
Class: Paladin

Lucane The Holy Knight Lore

Holy Knights are strong-willed, and incredibly loyal people, and often devoted towards serving a particular lord or regent that their patron deity has evoked his support for. They wield wondrous powers, granted by their God, and use them to smite their enemies, as well as inspire their allies. While a Knight may be skilled in any weaponry, they can only use their deity's favored weapon to call down their powers.

A Holy Knight absolutely must have a deity, or they have no power.

Becoming a Holy Knight

Holy Knights are direct servants of their gods, and answer to no higher power than the gods, themselves. This means that unlike Paladins, they are not held to any code of conduct besides what their deity prohibits. On the opposite side, their powers are distributed more in their Holy Sword abilities, rather than any divine spell-casting. Despite this, their relationship with other members of their Deity's faith are not strained, with each side representing different needs and strengths.

Generally, Strength and Dexterity are good attributes for a Holy Knight to have, as with any Warrior. Charisma and Constitution are also important, as Charisma affects some skills and abilities important to them, and Constitution allows them to last longer

Holy Knight Statics

Base Stats:
Health: 450 (+95)
-HP/5: 8.1 (+0.5)
-Attack Damage: 57 (+4.5)
-Attack Speed: 0.625 (+2.7%)
-Mana: 270 (+56)
-Range: 125
-Armor: 22 (+3.2)
-Magic Resistance:34 (+1.25)
-Movement Speed:320

Abilities

Passive

Attachment 494172 The Shield of Faith

(EX):Lucane rises his shield to the holy spirit and increases the health of all allies in an area equal to your current holy knight level.
Radius 900

1 lvl= increase 2%
5 lvl=increase 5%
7 lvl=increase 8%
12 lvl=increase 14%
16 lvl=increase 18%

Q
Attachment 494173 Judgement Blade

(Ex): By swinging your weapon, and shouting "Life is short... Bury! Judgement Blade!", you summon divine shards of ice to fall onto your opponent. The attack does Physical Damage and an additional amount of damage equal to your Holy Knight level. It also has a 20% chance of causing those struck to become stunned.

Physical Damage: 70 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 (+0.75 per attack damage)
Cooldown: 13/11/9/7/6 seconds
Cost: 60 mana
Range: 750

W
Attachment 494174 Cleansing Strike

(Ex): By swinging your weapon, for 3 times and shouting "I sense the devil's spirit of recklessness... Cleansing Strike!", you can cause a deep, unseen wound to appear in your opponent, dealing physical damage, This damage applies to your target, only. The target also takes damage each round, for three rounds thereafter, as well.

Physical damage: 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)
Cooldown: 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 seconds
Cost: 90 mana
Range: 600

E
Attachment 494175 Northswain's Strike

(Ex): By swinging your weapon, and shouting "The doom of a planet.. No! Northswain's Strike!", you can cause a shock to the target so powerful, they instantly incapacitate themselves. This attack deals physical damage, This attack applies to your target, only.

Physical damage:70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 220 (+0.6 per attack damage)
Cooldown: 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 seconds
Cost: 60 mana
Range: 600
Incapacitate Duration 1.5 second

R
Attachment 494176 Divine Ruination

(Ex): By swinging your weapon, and shouting "Heaven's Wish to stifle all evil minds... Divine Ruination!", you can cause a blast of divine energies hurtling at a string of opponents. This attack is effectively dealing physical damage to any living creature, champs or minions, caught in the line, This attack applies to any creature caught in the line. You do not need to target any particular opponent to use this ability, but the line is always in one direction. Anyone taking damage may reflex save for half damage.

Physical damage 470 / 520 / 710 (+0.75 per attack damage)
Cooldown: 75 / 60 / 45 seconds seconds
Cost: 100 mana
Range: 3000

Lucane The Holy Knight speech

Upon Selection:
I've sworn my sword to your cause. I would not forsake that vow, save it were your wish.

Jokes

Joke Shift 1 To witness such a magnificent sight as a Holy Knight in our presence!
Joke Shift 2 Balthazar smiles upon us
Shift 3 Dance techno music style
Shift 4 Laugh ha ha ha (imagine like something ironic laugh)

This is how a champ like him gonna look like

Attachment 494177 Attachment 494178 Attachment 494179 Attachment 494180

This is my new champ if you want check this champ toohttp://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2365013

leave a comment below for what you think for this 2 champs and tell me if i need to fix something and as always have fun ^^

copperkas

07-24-2012

Too many words :P

Wahtoozie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-24-2012

This is awesome!!

Superjet

07-25-2012

he is a bit like kayle

pantofla

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjet View Post
he is a bit like kayle
i don't see nothing like kayle if you can explain what you mean its will be cool

SlayYou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

It would be cool but the ult does lots of damage and You gotta stop with "By swinging your weapon" and the shouts. Also the Passive hp increase should be 10% max, 18% seems alot

Prizmo

07-25-2012

Wow, this is really cool. His Passive seems a bit overpowered, but all of his other moves remind me of Xin Zhao a little, the new one, because His W and E apply to one target, sort of like Xin's Passive and his Ult. Cool idea though, nerf the passive xD.

aura darkness

07-25-2012

its really cool

Bastilean

07-25-2012

Sounds like a skin for Garen.

I do not believe Riot will add abilities with % chance to stun. It would be far to random and could drastically affect a team fight in either direction depending on expectations and actual outcomes. This is an E-sport game.

If you want that ult play Lux. Riot isn't going to give 700 base damage away so easily. Damage that high has to be earned.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you don't have a super unique champion here. You have a champion that does gobs of damage by waving his sword around like a maniac. Physical damage is generally done physically. Hecarim swings his halberd. Darius swings his axe. Draven throws his blades. Garen spins to win.

There are no gods to pray to in League that answer on the field of justice.

Kayle's spells and abilities are her own.

pantofla

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastilean View Post
Sounds like a skin for Garen.

I do not believe Riot will add abilities with % chance to stun. It would be far to random and could drastically affect a team fight in either direction depending on expectations and actual outcomes. This is an E-sport game.

If you want that ult play Lux. Riot isn't going to give 700 base damage away so easily. Damage that high has to be earned.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you don't have a super unique champion here. You have a champion that does gobs of damage by waving his sword around like a maniac. Physical damage is generally done physically. Hecarim swings his halberd. Darius swings his axe. Draven throws his blades. Garen spins to win.

There are no gods to pray to in League that answer on the field of justice.

Kayle's spells and abilities are her own.

well i got your point for some stuffs but let me explain you some other first you say about the % stun ok here you got some point maybe i change that to put 100% stun when the ice fall .. then you say about the ulti its 700 base damage but if you see any champ who hit from that ulti the next one recive half damage because you can tank the damage so to absorve the half damage from the ulti so the base damage is not that high... then you say about the how he attack well he hold a sword so he must waving the sword to order to deal damage that why so yeah he look like the others but i think riot already do that because you already say 5 champs with the same sword attacking.... and the last you say well this is the lore i dont expect the champ to start pray in the middle of the map for some god many lores have thinks who actualy you dont see it in the field of justice anyway thanks for the tips

12345 ... 10