Finnz's Climb To Platinum Stream

1234511 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finnz NA

07-16-2012

Hey guys, my name is Finnz, and I like to play League of Legends. I'm tired of spamming the forums with my ever continuing progress so I'm gonna have this one thread.
Also, I'm obviously not the best otherwise I'd already be 3000 Rating and I love criticism. So let me know if I suck, ask me questions as for my thought process, give me tips, or whatever.
And if there's anything I can do to be more entertaining on stream let me know! If you want commentary, play by play, or whatever.

Also, there's an experiment going on in the League of Legends Reddit about gaining rating with X champ, most of us started at 1400 and we're each maining one champ and recording the data, be sure to check it out.
Original Post: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...i_can_make_my/
Second Player:http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...elo_with_fizz/

UPDATE 11/7/2012: SO I finally have been doing well in the Gold Bracket again, and I'm going to start updating w/ the games again. I'm gonna keep those games tracked in the 2nd post on this thread, and leave the ones in the OP there. So yea. GG's everyone and good luck to you all with your own games and climb.

Here's a link to my old thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post25416989

Here's a link to my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/finnzgaming

Here's the status of my stream: ON

Edit : 8/15/12 : Hey guys, I'm going to start streaming again. I know I got some viewers from this and though I won't be tracking games for now, I'll still track my rating. Come tell me if I'm unlucky or just straight up a bad player. Also, I will be giving away Smite Beta, Amnesia, and Super Meat Boy throughout my return.

Starting Rating: 1583(Hit 1520 on 7/15/2012)
Current Rating: 1575 (11/7/12)
Highest Rating: 1637

Game 1:
Jungle Nocturne
0/4/4
-11 Rating
Summary: Had a troll

Game 2:
ADC Vayne
2/4/0
-11 Rating
Summary: Our taric was negative from the get go, and veigar was trying to keep him positive. Than Veigar died mid and our voli jungle raged on him and than it just went downhill quickly from there. But oh well, **** happens. Time for the next game!

Game 3:
Jungle Nocturne
10/1/11
+14 Rating
Summary: We countered there blitz with a strong taric bot. I was ignoring top and he almost afk'd on us when I took 9 cs In the end I got fed and just started diving lanes.

Game 4:
Jungle Nocturne
2/7/3
-11 Rating
Summary: Malphite fed FB to a level 2 olaf and commenced to complain all game and fed him like crazy. I managed to get malph 1 kill with a gank than olaf warded like crazy and just commenced to feed off of malph
GGWP

Game 5:
Jungle Shen
10/3/26
+13 Rating
Summary: I was Shen. Oh, we also had a kass who went 22/3/10

Game 6:
Jungle Nocturne
5/6/1
-13 Rating
Summary: Bot lane won to fast to hard.

Game 7:
Jungle Shen
3/2/13
+14 Rating
Summary: I'm shen

Game 8:
Jungle Nocturne
0/6/2
-12 Rating
Summary: I'm not shen

Game 9:
ADC Graves
0/7/10
+13 Rating
Summary: I don't even know... I got shut down in my lane, and a shaco/taric were constantly stopping me. We had a Kat and Singed carry hardcore. I really hate that I won this game..

Game 10:
Jungle Nocturne
10/5/8
+13 Rating
Summary: Most gold/Farm in the game this one. Had a shen top that kind of carried, we almost threw a couple times as well.

Game 11:
Support Sona
1/2/12
+13 Rating
Summary: I gave First Blood, but than Ezreal got a triple kill to give him a 5 minute BF sword.. And our Veigar went 13/0/4 and ended with 800+ AP by 25mins. Was an easy game to break into 1600 with

Game 12:
Jungle Nocturne
0/3/10
+13 Rating
Summary: Ever heard of a support noct? It's pretty op.

Game 13:
Jungle Nocturne
5/1/8
+13 Rating
Summary: We got counter ganked top after we dove a malphite. Lee and TF(who was a riot employee, I say this cause I haven't played with one before and it was awesome) came up and myself/ori/yorick reversed it for a total of 3 kills for 0 deaths. It was a good game, yorick/ori just snowballed.

Game 14:
Jungle Nocturne
8/8/15
-14 Rating
Summary: I tried to carry and just didn't manage to. A Riven fed off of a Vlad up top lane and she ended up carrying along with our zero focus on an Ezreal.

Game 15:
Support Sona
1/3/9
+11 Rating
Summary: Not much to say, constantly gibbed.

Game 16:
Jungle Nocturne
3/2/6
+11 Rating
Summary: My entire team was destroying their lanes giving me nothing to do. So I just built 4 gp5..

Game 17:
Jungle Nocturne
3/4/2
-11 Rating
Summary: Team didn't like my item builds and commenced to rage at me nonstop after they went 2/7, 5/6, and 0/5. Well played Rating Hell, well played.

Game 18:
Top Olaf
4/6/3
-13 Rating
Summary: Got decimated by a Jayce early with 0 help from the team. C'est la vie.

Game 19:
Support Alistar
0/2/1
-12 Rating
Summary: Got sent to support. Team just played really poorly, no other way to describe it.

Game 20:
Mid Ziggs
3/5/5
-14 Rating
Summary: Our jungle. Was. wow.

Game 21:
Jungle Nocturne
8/8/12
-13 Rating
Summary: Can't win a game when your AD carry runs away from every fight.

Game 22:
Jungle Shen
2/1/12
+11 Rating
Summary: Support shen for the win.

Game 22:
Jungle Nocturne
3/2/2
-13 Rating
Summary: Demoralizing

Game 23:
Mid Ziggs
5/14/13
+11 Rating
Summary: After and hour and 3 minutes of throws we won.

Game 24:
Jungle Nocturne
7/3/20
+11 Rating
Summary: Finally getting back into the groove with decent players.

Game 25:
Jungle Nocturne
1/1/4
+13 Rating
Summary: They surrendered at 20.

Game 26:
Jungle Nocturne
4/3/6
+13 Rating
Summary: The surrendered at 30.

Game 27:
Jungle Nocturne
7/5/11
+11 Rating
Summary: Solid game. Couple of throws but nothing major.

Game 28:
Jungle Nocturne
10/5/8
-12 Rating
Summary: 5 minute Wriggles. Still lost because Kayle couldn't handle an irelia.

Game 29:
Jungle Nocturne
4/3/7
+14 Rating
Summary: Carry anivia op. 2 bad kayles in a row

Game 30:
Jungle Nocturne
3/6/6
-11 Rating
Summary: 3 bad kayles in a row. /rage

Game 31:
Jungle Nocturne
3/4/1
-13 Rating
Summary: Top lane was winning, than DC'd. Bot lane/mid lost hard. Can't do anything :/ getting the bad games out of the way early i guess.

Game 32:
Jungle Udyr
5/3/14
+13 Rating
Summary: Got lucky, we haven't had a good mid for awhile and our Ez was fed but not all there.

Game 33:
Jungle Nocturne
8/7/2
-14 Rating
Summary: No one else decent on tonight?

Game 34:
Jungle Nocturne
7/6/16
+13 Rating
Summary: Such an insane come back... I don't even..

Game 35:
Jungle Shen
0/5/3
-12 Rating
Summary: Talk about embarrassing...

Game 36:
Jungle Nocturne
5/7/2
-11 Rating
Summary: All my other lanes are losing, not much I can do.

Game 37:
Jungle Nocturne
4/1/4
+14 Rating
Summary: Carry twitch, and my team just played pretty well. Mid was our only weak link which I managed to help a little but and we just hit their morale.

Game 38:
Jungle Nautilus
6/6/12
-14 Rating
Summary: Galio ult OP

Game 39:
Jungle Udyr
2/4/8
-11 Rating
Summary: Xin really strong. Our mid couldn't counter TF running everywhere.

Game 40:
Jungle Nocturne
5/8/3
-14 Rating
Summary: I raged. My team doesn't know the definition of focus and I acted immaturely. It's more frustrating to lose when you try so hard, and play like you should, and than this utter nonsense takes place. I don't get how some people believe Rating Hell doesn't exist or that this current Rating isn't luck based. A lot of it is in each bracket. It's a gamble to get to the higher brackets and than once you're there the luck odds are on your side to keep you there. /rantQQ Oh and there was a 15/3/13 eve on the other team.

Focusing on the game for now. I fell to far, will be updating once I pass my top rating again.

Finnz NA

07-16-2012

Highest ELO: 1637(Before elo change)
Current ELO: 1575
Starting ELO:

Starting to track games again since I've been back in gold.

Game 1:
Jungle Skarner
15/2/12
+12 Rating
Summary: So, the game started, and the big fight was Ori and I mid against a Fizz and malph. I managed to hit level 4 during the fight, getting my E, and managing to secure a Double Kill. The game snowballed from there with everyone on the enemy team dying before getting a single kill. Was a great game.
Clip: In Process.

Game 2:
"Jungle" Skarner
N/a
N/a
Summary: We had a lee sin top ditch about 5 minutes in raging against a fiora, so I went top and beat her, but she beat me in 1v1s

Finnz NA

07-16-2012

Game 3 starting now.

Finnz NA

07-16-2012

Game 3 went great #4 up next.

Finnz NA

07-16-2012

Game 4 was meh, just once I want a game without someone that complains the entire time haha

Finnz NA

07-16-2012

shen available in ranked. how is this possible.

Finnz NA

07-17-2012

It's lonely in here

Finnz NA

07-17-2012

That last game was terrible, didn't deserve the win.

Finnz NA

07-17-2012

adventure time while I wait for timer to go away!

Finnz NA

07-17-2012

time to game

1234511 ... 29