Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

:Tryouts: Xperience Gaming [Ranked 5's]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

07-16-2012

~~|Xperience Gaming|~~

Hello, I am posting on forums here as I am wanting to take my gaming experience to a new level. I am very interested in competitive play, as this will be the 4th game i've played competitively. I want to give you guys a brief background on myself before going on further. My name is Colby, I am 18 years old I have just graduated out of high-school and have plenty of spare time to increase my game-play on Leagues. I main the role of AD Carry, and my ELO is 1500+. I have participated in several tournaments on different games, just not League of Legends. Enough about be, let's get on with this

~~| Requirements |~~
1350+ ELO
Microphone+Headphones
1/4: Skype, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, Mumble
A Fairly Clear Schedule
16+ Years of Age
50+ Champions
Acceptable Rune Pages

~~|Fill Out Form|~~
Name:
IGN:
ELO:
Ranked Win/Loss Ration:
Role:
Top 3 Champions:
#Champions Owned:
[Feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself ]

07-16-2012

Name: Colby
IGN: Godly Talent
ELO: 1500
Ranked Win/Loss Ration:70/65
Role: AD Carry
Top 3 Champions: Graves, Corki, Kog
#Champions Owned: 83/100

SupaPak

07-17-2012

1600 jungle. I main jungle carries like Riven etc.. but i play the tournament junglers like a boss also.. like naut, mundo, etc. I'm only interested if u have a solid team. Hit me up in game. Im usually on 6pm est

Reprisal

Recruiter

07-17-2012

Name: Kahlil
Ign: Elani
Roles: ad carry, top
Champions: 75/100
ELO: unranked atm, carried myself from 300 to 1100 elo. Should be 1400 within two weeks, a week with a duo support botlane.
Top 3 champions: graves, riven, Ashe

07-17-2012

Added you both, definitely will look into your game play.
Continue posting guys, Still looking.

HowToExplode

07-17-2012

Name: David
IGN: dooomcow (3 o's)
ELO: 1350ish. ill update when i get on my other comp in a bit
Ranked Win/Loss Ration: 22/16 or something similar. i will also update this
Role: i can do whatever is needed
Top 3 Champions: alistar(jungle and support), teemo, maokai
#Champions Owned: every single champ

[ Ive been playing league pretty much sense it came out of beta and have over 3000 normal games under my belt. in normals i have about 200 more wins than losses. i haven't played ranked nearly as much but I'm looking to get in on it now. im also a bit better than my elo suggests because i played some duo matches with a low elo friend and it kinda screwed me up a bit. my elo was low-mid 1400's before that. looking forward to your reply ]

ps. some of my games in my match history have odd builds but dont worry i was just messing around and wont do that in ranked