Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to win with a bad team? [help]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardiac Kid

09-19-2012

Want to win with a bad team? Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjoBjHCN6ho&feature=plcp

mcspellitout

09-25-2012

I stopped at jungle. You do get the point across, but it's really, really hard to understand it, I mean, it's even a bit annoying. Anyway, I do agree with what I can understand...

DaysUntold

09-25-2012

Check out this Community. Its dedicated to helping people in your situation They teach you what you need to know to control the game and carry yourself out. There are a lot of mentors, several of whom are plat, and a lot of people willing to duo.

http://eloheaven.enjin.com

Check it out and welcome!

ZeroQuest96

09-26-2012

In order to carry ranked games to raise your elo you need to remember a few things.

1. Stay calm and positive. Don't rage or show aggrivation at your team; try to tell them tips that can help them improve.

2. Be helpful. Basically, inform them of the meta if they don't understand it, inform them of better builds, better positioning, and better ward placement and lane control.

3. Try to keep your team from collapsing in on itself with blaming and raging. If they just get mad at you don't talk much and just play how you normally do.

4. Improve your communication before game and in game. If someone isn't talking in champion select try to get their attention so you can plan the team composition. In game try to remind them of wards and objective control.

VoiceOfUnreason

09-26-2012

Quote:
Tahald:

im stuck at 1200 elo

im training to get better, but i lose often cuz i have noob in my team.

i want to learn how to increase my chance to win when i have noob in my team.

Since there's so many kind of noob, and it impossible to give a tips and trick that work for all of them, i gave a list of them with a short description.

Observation: the matchmaker is reasonably fair; if this list of characters is appearing regularly on your teams, then they are also appearing regularly on the team you are playing against.

Therefore, I suggest

1) Go through your list, and figure out how to CRUSH each kind of noob when you identify them on the enemy team

2) Go through your list, and figure out how to identify each kind of noob when they are on the enemy team. The earlier you can figure out who you are playing against, the earlier you can exploit their weaknesses, the more you snowball, the more you win.

3) Figure out which of these kinds of noob YOU are, from the perspective of players that are 300+ ELO ahead of you. Then practice getting better.

kenoin

09-27-2012

We all love Xin Zhao, i love picking him making my time sigh... They start crying and then gank mid First blood.... gg he's good at his champion... Under powered champions just need a little more then the recently stronger ones, like darius...

Epictues

09-27-2012

Play a champion that has the most impact on the game. If you truely are better then you will win more.

Dont play a top lane champion and just stay up there all day winning your lane; as you wont have a global impact. If you do top lane, choose Shen or someone with teleport so you can help other lanes.

Dont play a regular support, obviously

Dont play an ADC because you directly rely on your support and even jungler.

Instead play a mid or a jungler that can bounce around the map ganking other lanes and winning your own.
If you get fed as Karthus you can be extremely helpful to your entire team.
Or play a strong champion in the support roll, and turn the bottom lane into a kill lane.

Owl Be Back

09-27-2012

I can already see your main problem. You have pages and pages of info and diagnoses and what bad people your teammates are. That is a waste of time and energy, and something you can't control. Focus on improving yourself as a player and stop worrying about your teammates. your elo will go up when you get better.

for more details see this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2456561

spciytaco69r

12-01-2012

always noob team

ThelegantEgotist

12-01-2012

Learn how to play support. Your team will listen to you 9 times out of 10 if you don't die. And keep a good attitude. As support you can net your adc many kills even if they are not very good. Just direct them in all the engagements (politely of course) and be map aware and ward often. Doing well bot lane puts the pressure off all the other lanes and can bring in confidence which will turn a bad player into at least a decent one. Psychology plays a major role in deciding the tide of games. And give helpful advice. Don't yell at your teammates for making mistakes. Cooperation is free Elo.