How to get out of elo hell!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

perma lag addict

11-29-2012

Hi I'm Perma Lag Addict and I am streaming on how to get out of elo hell. I am willing to teach people how to play a carry role and possibly win the game cause of you! My main positions i play is adc and top. I usually win my lane 90% of the time. I am a player that started out in season 2 and play multiple games competitively such as Guild Wars (Won 2 gold capes in 2010) and a couple other games. Im looking to have viewers to build up my reputation and be one of the top contenders! Just give me a shot and you will be amazed of my knowledge and surprised of my skill level which I've only been playing for about 9 months! Who said newcomers cant dominate?! Anyways my stream being twitch is Twitch.tv/Shane334. Thank you Summoners and Farewell!

LANNYLOC

11-30-2012

Hi im lanny...and im in elo hell now =(...last season 2 i was 1305...now i was in hell elo =( i wanna get out of this elo...because theres alot troll and afk....can you please help me? this is my summoner name
LANNYLOC
please i need you help if u help me out of this elo hell i will pay you $ by card LOL..i will appreciate it and thank you so much

Mansa TChalla

11-30-2012

HELP ME IM STUCK IN 1200

Maybe I really do belong here but I want to improve so I can get out! I think I just need to coordinate my team a little more but i need more tips!

Dacri

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by perma lag addict View Post
Hi I'm Perma Lag Addict and I am streaming on how to get out of elo hell.
You're a "Perma Lag Addict" and yet you stream... It's a bit ironic isn't it?