@Riot-Leona: Shouldn't She Be AP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Ash

07-18-2012

I would be okay with her just being more tanky. More health or defense or both. AD or AP was my first thought, but I would definitely be happy with the later as well.

Keitterman

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRussiangreg View Post
Apparently I forgot I'm on LoL forums, people can't take a joke about their favorite champion for that I apologize to all you Leona fanbois and girls. lololloololololololololol
I'm not sure what you said that you are so angry, but you may want to have that instability issue looked at XD

Sokolniki

07-18-2012

Making any change that would increase her damage against champs is risky because of the stupid amounts of CC she has. Making changes that would improve her jungle speed and/or jungle safety would really open a door up for her. Additionally, improving her solo lane farm could also open her up as a more viable solo-top pick.

Something that may also be worth looking into as a potential change is closing up that gap in Eclipse's up time at 40CDR, but that may imbalance her in comparison to other tanks.

Lady Ash

07-19-2012

i would be okay with that Sokolniki.

YanirPwnz

07-19-2012

IMHO I think leona is one of the best tank/supports in the game. First off her passive amplifies EVERYONE's damage on your team. meaning if u hit ur ult on 3 people and they active those with any ability and than u use ur E on like 2 more people, ur passive adds a LOT of damage. on top of that she has a very strong armor/MR steroid with and AoE which applies her passive. She also has incredible initiation with her E, and her R, a super long range AoE stun/slow which also applies her passive. Yea alone she doesn't have much damage at all, but her role lies in initiation, peeling, and amplifying her allie's damage. I don't remember the last time i lost a bottom lane when playing leona. Her early game damage amplification is huge. In my opinion, she is the hallmark of a "tank" character, right next to nautilus and alistar, in that she protects her teammates, initiates, and is very hard to kill.

Brycerras

07-19-2012

Thereve been quite a few threads over time here asking to buff leona and/or to change her role. While she is a tank and does scale with AP, her AP ratios arent that high, which makes her fairly weak in the dps output. Her passive also is almost non existant and most people tend not to even notice its there. What she does have going for her is her abiliity to have fairly high Armor/MR with her sheild, and 3 stuns, so she is quite loaded with CC. But to be frankly honest, even that doesnt seem to make her enough of a threat to be really a tank. She can frequently be ignored in team fights, as she has no real presence when all her abilities are on CD. As mentioned earlier too, her DPS output limits her to bot support, which makes her super dependant on GP5.

She definitely needs a little bit of a tweak to make her more of a threat.

Robot Beat Rally

07-19-2012

I think she's the best tank in the game if you're fed, and I'm talking Fed tank compared to another fed tank. But its so hard to be anything but way behind with her. I think maybe soko has it right she just needs a way to get more farm

TheCajungreg

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
I'm not sure what you said that you are so angry, but you may want to have that instability issue looked at XD
Lol clearly im just raging with anger, ahhh how I love LoL forums.

Keitterman

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot Beat Rally View Post
I think she's the best tank in the game if you're fed, and I'm talking Fed tank compared to another fed tank. But its so hard to be anything but way behind with her. I think maybe soko has it right she just needs a way to get more farm
This is false.

Name another tank, and their fed version is way better than Leo's
Leo excells at feeding the carry. if she doesn't do that, fed Leo is just... not threatening.

But srs, fed Rammus? fed Shen? those are just two off the top of my head that can crush teams when fed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRussiangreg View Post
Lol clearly im just raging with anger, ahhh how I love LoL forums.
Well if name calling and making generalized statements about the whole community is your normal calm manner, then maybe you're the issue and not the community?

Lady Ash

07-19-2012

I really wish that Riot would just give her more armor/MR/HP or something. :/