Kassadin rework??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikorasu S A

07-16-2012

Kassadin has suffered a lot of changes, and riot instead of fixing him entirely they increased the damage of his Q and W a LOT so ppl would think he is fine in compensation of his almost ALMOST useless W and passive. His W is like a good mana regen tool but lets face it, in a good game noone will let kass recover his mana. And his attack speed passive?? Which kassadin stays to hit in a gank, there are exception but are they worth it?? I dont want a full rework on kass but i dont see him as a full champ yet . What do u think of those skills??

Ao Hono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

I honestly think he's not banned a lot these days. GP would beat Kassadin any day sir

Ball Bag McGee

07-16-2012

He is only banned in low Elo play. At competitive levels everyone knows how to shut him down. Riot will not change him, in the same way they will not change Darius.

Kelhan

07-16-2012

Kassadin is like the FotM of the bans in low elo. Same goes for Shaco. It's simply because people aren't confident to play with/against these two. They are almost NEVER banned in higher elo (My guess is > 1400/1500)

Kassadin saw some tournament play too recently. Jiji picked him up a few times. He's decent.

SaveTheMaids

07-17-2012

I like his W and passive.

With RoA, Lich Bane, and Abyssal, Kass can wreck almost anyone 1v1.
His W active does tons of damage.
He also wrecks towers so fast.

You can build pretty much whatever you want on him after that.
I'm rather fond of Frozen Heart and Archangel's.

miltonis

07-17-2012

I actually find his "w" very effective. It gives him high burst and high damage.

Nintura

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Bag McGee View Post
He is only banned in low Elo play. At competitive levels everyone knows how to shut him down. Riot will not change him, in the same way they will not change Darius.
This, I'm around 1300 elo after the decay from playing D3, and I love to play him. However, once the enemy team sees them picked, they just counter pic, or send their ranged ad mid instead. Ranged ad can still solo mid and do great, however, kass does not do so good in a duo lane..

Nintura

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
I like his W and passive.

With RoA, Lich Bane, and Abyssal, Kass can wreck almost anyone 1v1.
His W active does tons of damage.
He also wrecks towers so fast.

You can build pretty much whatever you want on him after that.
I'm rather fond of Frozen Heart and Archangel's.
lich bane on kass is almost useless, you'd be better off buying rabadons after that RoA for the burst it provides however Lich bane does give that move speed which is nice. However, his W does not affect his hits on towers.

Nintura

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelhan View Post
Kassadin is like the FotM of the bans in low elo. Same goes for Shaco. It's simply because people aren't confident to play with/against these two. They are almost NEVER banned in higher elo (My guess is > 1400/1500)

Kassadin saw some tournament play too recently. Jiji picked him up a few times. He's decent.
really? jiji picked him? ****, i wish i had watched that vid. I'd love to see how a pro plays him.

Arthius

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintura View Post
really? jiji picked him? ****, i wish i had watched that vid. I'd love to see how a pro plays him.
Scarra did like a marathon of kassadin a week ago for a day. He said he might do it again, so i guess stalk his stream sometime.