Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Requesting help to get out of ELO Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valrcrist

07-16-2012

I keep getting error messages when trying to watch your replays, but I sent you a friend request and would be willing to spectate if you want.

Gottcha

07-16-2012

I would just like to thank you for taking the time to become a better player instead of blaming losses on teammates etc. Feel free to add me in game, I would gladly play/spec games!

Zodai

07-17-2012

Thanks.

On a side note, MORE REPLAYS

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/612016/
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/612018/

Zodai

07-17-2012

Last replay for now!

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/612120/

fantom1021

07-17-2012

I woke up, and no new posts.

Bumping again!

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to sign out of my brother's account...

Zodai

07-18-2012

Bumping again!

hureNNN

Recruiter

07-19-2012

not going to watch your replays, but ill give you some tips that worked for me. climbed from 900 to 1150 by myself, then started duo queueing and i range between 1200-1400.

i found that ahri is the easiest champion to carry with in real low elo, up until the 1100s. you have enough lane control and kill power, very good roaming ability, no hard counters, and decent pushing power. just practice your champ over and over until you dont have any problems vs any champs. at that point, just starting roaming and giving your lanes advantages. make sure you ward dragon/baron/entrances to jungles all game long. be positive always, give encouraging words. provide advice to failing lanes. watch other lanes, gank if they are struggling. you dont even need the kill, it will just relieve pressure from the lane and your teammate is much more likely to be able to farm safely.

the most important part of raising your elo however, is not to ever make mistakes. dont ever get caught out of position, dont get ganked because you werent watching the minimap, etc. You need to carry your team out, you cant expect to carry teams if you are making mistakes, because then you deserve to be at the elo you're at.

interrupting the enemy jungle is also very helpful. timing enemy buffs and just slowing their jungle routes helps alot more than you would think. it will also cause them to be alot more cautious.

just a few tips

ZBuZ

07-19-2012

add lovemaria, im around 1200 fell from about 1300 but i have lots of experience