Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't start league

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaomage

Recruiter

07-16-2012

I've been playing for awhile now, and strangely enough I can no longer seem to start up league of legends, is their something someone could tell me that might help me with this?

Chaomage

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Anyone? It just doesn't start the patcher I see the LoL symbol, but nothing after that.

Ryu Adell2k8

07-16-2012

I can't log in either.
I click on the Play Button in the Launcher, then I write my Login/Pass... and then "The server is currently busy. Please try again later." and then when I try again, it appears "Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information." both keeps appearing, everytime -_- haven't played today bcuz of it. Please Riot fix it.

EDIT: It's fine now, Workin.

Chaomage

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Quote:
Ryu Adell2k8:
I can't log in either.
I click on the Play Button in the Launcher, then I write my Login/Pass... and the "The server is currently busy. Please try again later." and then when I try again, it appears "Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information." both keeps appearing, everytime -_- haven't played today bcuz of it. Please Riot fix it.

No I mean my patcher wont even start up, Thats whats killing me.

Sainted Sin

08-04-2012

Help ! I cant start league of legends
When I started to play League, it wont pop up in a log-in server. what can i do?

BigDaddyRat

08-29-2012

bump as of right now i double click the launcher, and the logo pops up for a second and goes away. no pmb.exe in my processes and no lol.laucher or anythign in there either. tried restarting what do?

Uglama

08-29-2012

I have the same problem, i clicked the icon, the logo appeared for a few seconds and thats it.