Genie Soraka - Check it out.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrestingLight

08-29-2012

That is BADASS!!! Soraka is my favorite, and she is one of the oldest champions. She needs more skins, and she needs a new classic skin!

LOVE THE GENIE!

WolfHowl

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balleritis View Post
It's about time Soraka gets a new skin, why not this one?
YESSS
And she also needs an original skin rework as well; hire the OP to make a soraka art remake riot NAO

The Krazed

08-30-2012

I love your Soraka! It would pair up with Djinn Malzahar well! You made her so beautiful and this just needs to become a skin. I like especially how you kept the horn as well ( I was expecting to click on the dA link and find there was no magical horn). You have blown peoples' minds. Most literally as I showed this to my friend who plays Soraka and she squealed. In the middle of class.

I also saw your Jade Dragon Shyvana on your dA account and I adore her as well! It's different than Jade Dragon Wukong which I like. I adore having matching skin "themes". You need to create more! So friggin' talented you are. Riot should hire you as a new skin artist.~

Xelandra

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Krazed View Post
I love your Soraka! It would pair up with Djinn Malzahar well! You made her so beautiful and this just needs to become a skin. I like especially how you kept the horn as well ( I was expecting to click on the dA link and find there was no magical horn). You have blown peoples' minds. Most literally as I showed this to my friend who plays Soraka and she squealed. In the middle of class.

I also saw your Jade Dragon Shyvana on your dA account and I adore her as well! It's different than Jade Dragon Wukong which I like. I adore having matching skin "themes". You need to create more! So friggin' talented you are. Riot should hire you as a new skin artist.~
I really appreciate that. Thank you!

However, I'm no where near as advanced as Riot's concept artists. I have much to improve on, but I do plan on doing more... so I'll post them when the time comes.

Thanks to everyone for the support xx

Slants

09-19-2012

Just coming here to show my support as well, this is a great skin!

Lairyh

09-20-2012

Really nice!

xFlamingLemurx

09-21-2012

Wow, that skin is awesome. I know a few people that would honestly get that! The artwork looks great, but tbh, Soraka has WAY too many skins, you should scrap this and start on a champion with like no skins... like... Teemo! He has like what, 1 skin? Jk, this is awesome

Xelandra

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFlamingLemurx View Post
Wow, that skin is awesome. I know a few people that would honestly get that! The artwork looks great, but tbh, Soraka has WAY too many skins, you should scrap this and start on a champion with like no skins... like... Teemo! He has like what, 1 skin? Jk, this is awesome
Thanks! x
I actually thought she might need a new skin..and I came up with this idea and was like...ok.

I always found her to be a beautiful character, even before the new re-release so I really wanted to a fan art skin for her.
I'm going to be working on new ones shortly...Hecarim and Karma being two of the many I plan on doing. I'm just away from home and I don't have my PC.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

I love it but... ┐Maybe too musculous to be Soraka XD?

Xelandra

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
I love it but... ┐Maybe too musculous to be Soraka XD?

I figured that since she was fighting in an arena everyday she needed SOME bulk lol

But I see what you mean.