Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


My Wishes for the Twitch's Rework - Based on a List of Facts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velasticus

Junior Member

07-15-2012

Quote:
DreamsOfGrandeur:

The way it is now, it's impossible for 10 seconds to be balanced. Please wrap your head around that fact if you want to continue this discussion. We're just going in circles.


I disagree. Twitch used to be able to pop out of stealth, get his 10s worth of AS in (wiping a wave or two of minions), then restealth and scoot away. The 3s combined with a 16s CD is a massive massive massive nerf.

This is an overall nerf to Twitch. If the goal was to create a Twitch that could be more viable in tourney play then they completely failed. The math in the OP proves that this is an overall nerf to Twitch, so what reasons do tourney players have to take him?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivi R66

Senior Member

07-15-2012

Quote:
DreamsOfGrandeur:
Boy, you are going to be so disappointed...

Jungle Twitch is something Riot specifically wants to murder.


They never said that, they said they want twitch to be viable in competitive play, and the smaller time of Ambush stealth now makes he get countered by smart sight wards, no longer breaks the game with vision wards and oracles being needed to counter him jungling, and also by that they created an opening for making him stronger, as he would either rock everyone or get crushed before in competitive play.

AKA they wanted to murder long stealth, not stealth jungler ganks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaGinge23

Recruiter

07-15-2012

Well thought out and I'm appreciating this discussion. Keep in mind that where you said you needed 148 to match old expunge, that should be EXTRA ad.

gonna play now but will come back and comment soon. Overall we are definitely in agreement, feels good and lategame is good but the suffering through early and mid game is just too severe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

Senior Member

07-15-2012

Quote:
Velasticus:
I disagree. Twitch used to be able to pop out of stealth, get his 10s worth of AS in (wiping a wave or two of minions), then restealth and scoot away. The 3s combined with a 16s CD is a massive massive massive nerf.


The gameplay you describe is basically saying you want the old Twitch back. You're not going to listen to me, so here's a deal:

Find me another AD Carry with a 10 second attack speed non-ultimate steroid.
If you can, I'll agree it's somehow reasonable.
If you can't, you must agree that 10 seconds is not only too much, but overpowered at that.

If you can't accept this - I'm don't see how we can continue this discussion. It's just going to lead to a cycle of personal opinions.

Quote:
Vivi R66:
They never said that


You don't know that Riot finds Jungle Twitch extremely toxic. There's a massive history surrounding Twitch and Eve going back over 2 years that your posts are clearly oblivious to.

Knowing this, I don't feel we can continue this discussion. You're not going to back down because of what you don't know, and I'm not going to back down knowing what I know. Unless you bring up something new, I won't be responding to you anymore.

Nice chatting with you.

Quote:
NinjaGinge23:
Well thought out and I'm appreciating this discussion. Keep in mind that where you said you needed 148 to match old expunge, that should be EXTRA ad.


Edited. Thanks for your support.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivi R66

Senior Member

07-15-2012

Quote:
DreamsOfGrandeur:
Find me another AD Carry with a 10 second attack speed non-ultimate steroid.
If you can, I'll agree it's somehow reasonable.
If you can't, you must agree that 10 seconds is not only too much, but overpowered at that.


Tristana gets a buff of 7 seconds of 90% attack speed
Graves gets a dash that buffs him for 4 seconds of 80% attack speed, but his CD can be reduced for each auto attack he lands, making this quite continuous use
Old Twitch got 10 seconds of 70%, "but the also stealthed", so yeah, was unbalanced


Now the stealth is a lot more fair, the AS isnt, longer CD is ok, if the AS is longer (7 seconds would do the trick, I guess, as its less % than Tristana)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaGinge23

Recruiter

07-15-2012

Quote:
DreamsOfGrandeur:
The gameplay you describe is basically saying you want the old Twitch back. You're not going to listen to me, so here's a deal:

Find me another AD Carry with a 10 second attack speed non-ultimate steroid.
If you can, I'll agree it's somehow reasonable.
If you can't, you must agree that 10 seconds is not only too much, but overpowered at that.

If you can't accept this - I'm don't see how we can continue this discussion. It's just going to lead to a cycle of personal opinions.

Well I think his steroid is sorely outclassed by say Graves. I don't think the new abush is garbage by any means, but certainly a little underwhelming.


Quote:
DreamsOfGrandeur:

You don't know that Riot finds Jungle Twitch extremely toxic. There's a massive history surrounding Twitch and Eve going back over 2 years that your posts are clearly oblivious to.

Knowing this, I don't feel we can continue this discussion. You're not going to back down because of what you don't know, and I'm not going to back down knowing what I know. Unless you bring up something new, I won't be responding to you anymore.

Nice chatting with you.

^this

Quote:
DreamsOfGrandeur:

Edited. Thanks for your support.

My pleasure, I'm glad we're on the same page


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivi R66

Senior Member

07-15-2012

Fine, ignore me, real mature.

But they dont find Jungle Twitch and Eve toxic, they find long stealth toxic. Get yourself together.


Btw you two are taking it so personally you are downvoting any post I do, I at least had guts to upvote you guys posts when I agreed with them or saw the post was fair.
Well fine, help them destroy Jungle Twitch for no reason while Shaco can still stealth gank you, I will stop trying to defend that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NVDax

Senior Member

07-15-2012

Bumping, I wish for riots response.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

Senior Member

07-15-2012

Bump for more objective discussion. :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeiitgeist

Senior Member

07-15-2012

dam nerfs