Logo pops up then nothing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohwoes

07-15-2012

I click on the icon to start LOL. The LOL logo appears then disappears and nothing happens. I've reinstalled and also repaired LOL. Please help.

Facky

07-15-2012

system?

Have you set permissions from computer admin and also in your firewall/anti virus software? many anti virus programs will stop a program from connecting to the internet, this seems to be your trouble...i am guessing of course, but the .exe (your shortcut) is just the loading program, the next screen is the login screen and that is a seperate program that is connecting to the internet, your anti virus might be shutting down the program as it attempts to connect to the login screen.

Ohwoes

07-15-2012

My system is a windows 7 64ibt
I've been able to play LOL up until yesterday. Ive disabled my anti virus and also my firewall and still no LOL.

Ohwoes

07-16-2012

Now,

I've Uninstalled LOL completely, then did a fresh install, buy downloading the game. Installed a new LOL. The game now gets to the Start Button screen. I hit the Start Button. The launcher appears in my Task Manager, but no game has started.

BeefTemple

Recruiter

09-04-2012

my friend is having this problem. Is there anything at all that will fix it?

BeefTemple

Recruiter

09-04-2012

My friend has the same problem where the logo appears and then nothing happens after it. Is there anyway to fix this problem?

BeefTemple

Recruiter

09-04-2012

My friend has the same problem where the logo appears and then nothing happens after it. Is there anyway to fix this problem?

KaXaSA51

09-04-2012

my friend had the same issue disable antivirus / add league to exception didn't help, we had to uninstall it (comodo) before the last update it was working fine.. maybe a recent comodo update (not sure)