Looking for strong Top/ADC/Support/Jungle for team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swordsmaster23

07-16-2012

Name:ross
In game name:the one to the left
Elo(Highest and Current):1350/1290
Time Zone:easterm time (on normaly from 10 to 1 in my time.)
Role: any (prefere support or solo top)
Best Champs: sona,gp,ashe,mundo,cassopiea,j4(i dont own him thought free week hehe)
Skype (Y/N):yes
Tell me a bit about yourself and why we should choose you over other people: I am very easy to get along with and am very flexible when it comes to game play or time. I am always looking for a way to benefit the team or help push the team to the top. I am willing to learn and can take criticism. Also i can do any role and have plenty of champs for each.

Krussnik

07-16-2012

Name: Trevor
In game name: latromi
Elo(Highest and Current): 1375, 1275
Time Zone: EST
Role: Solo top
Best Champs: Lee Olaf irellia
Skype (Y/N): Y
Tell me a bit about yourself and why we should choose you over other people: I love competition when there's a chance at competition I take it im a very competitive player and I want to to prove to the team and my self that I am and can be better then all the other Solo tops and I can bring many victories to this team.

Heraden

07-16-2012

Name: jevon
In game name: fairro
Elo(Highest and Current): Current:1500s
Time Zone: EST NA
Role: support
Best Champs:janna sona soraka
Skype (Y/N): Yes
Tell me a bit about yourself and why we should choose you over other people: Well, im really funny, I play computer games a lot. Im a lot better than what my elo says. I dont ever get mad.

Juicy Peach

07-16-2012

Name: Zach
Ign: the Zatch Spell
Elo: Highest: 1447 Current: 1287
Time Zone Est
Role:adc/top
Best Champs: know them all
Tell me a bit: I am looking for a more competative scenen so ranked with people would be great

ReliK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Name: Thomas
In game name: Awesomeandop
Elo(Highest and Current): 1615 highest, 1568 current
Role: Jungle
Best Champs: Mundo, Nocturne, Nautilus
Tell me a bit about yourself and why we should choose you over other people: I want to join a semi-hardcore team that plays together competitively but also has fun. I can play during most of the afternoon on most days after school. I consider myself a fairly good League player but also know i am not the best and am always looking to improve. I enjoy watching various streams, reading guides and watching tournaments to help better myself at the game. I can take criticism and be a team player.

Brownbear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Name: Adam Brown
In game name: Brownbear555
Elo(Highest and Current): 1446, 1422.
Role: ADC/Mid (best as AD.)
Best Champs: Graves/Vayne/Ezreal/Kog'Maw/Kennen/Vladimir
Skype (Y/N): Yeah.
Tell me a bit about yourself and why we should choose you over other people:

I enjoy hearing criticism and always love playing with new people and shaping my gameplay to theirs. I used to raid in WoW (off topic a little yes, but also, with my guild, finished Firelands heroic as top 600 in the world I believe?) and played in a guild that was "Open criticism" so we would call all of each other out on things that we did wrong and usually at end of nights would have at least a 15 minute discussion of what we could of done better. I enjoy doing that with LoL also. I may not always be the most joyous person but I like to make jokes (unless in a concentration game) and enjoy just going hard in a game. Been playing League since Mordekaiser was released so I have seen lots of game changes and such and been working with the game changes forever now. I am usually available every day/night to play and will be on doing solo/duo ques when I am home and not needing to be practicing in team games. I don't know every ADC (my Corki, Caitlyn, and Tristana are iffy) but the ones I know I do well with in most games. Sorry for long ranting, but thanks for letting me apply!

Silent Drifter

07-16-2012

Name: SilentDrifter
In game name: SilentDrifter
Elo(Highest and Current): 1320
Time Zone: Central
Role: Main Support - good with anything but jungle
Best Champs: Raka/Taric/Nunu/Janna/Blitz/Alistar - whoever needs to be played I can do it - Learning sona and Leona to expand gameplay - Play Brand, Morg, Lux, Ahri mid - Graves/ashe ADC - Yorick/olaf/mal/voli/signed top
Skype (Y/N): Yes sir
Tell me a bit about yourself and why we should choose you over other people: I'm leader of team ArCO - a 1500+ ranked team, I'm currently involved in tournaments and such. I'm not asking you to choose me over anybody, let me play and let that speak for itself. I'm extremely active. On all the time, need a team that can do the same.

Leapeard

07-16-2012

Name: Daniel
In game name: bgm gunheem
Elo(Highest and Current):1407/ 1307
Role: ADC
Best Champs: Vayne, Ezreal, cait, graves, etc
Skype (Y/N): Y
Tell me a bit about yourself and why we should choose you over other people: I'm open to any criticisms to improve my skillz and I do not rage during the game. =)
well I have played adc alot and I can practice more and more to improve a lot. and also I play with freinds who have like 1500~1600 elo. so I am not that bad . .. . . add me if u r interested =)

Zeikom

07-16-2012

^