Wukong's Hidden Skills (tricks of the trade)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puffy Nipples

07-16-2012

As an advent Wukong player I've learned some extra things others who just simply try him haven't I've yet to see a guide that states these tricks you can pull off with wukong.

Hidden skill 1. When using Wukongs ultimate you can nail about 1-3 champs but what some people don't know is if you flash on a target you are out of range of you can pop them up as well, your ult will continue. In some cases I'll kamikaze into there whole team knocking all 5 of them up while I "W" to escape letting my team clean up. If i have enough health I'll do a U turn and E, Q back into the fray.

Hidden skill 2. Decoy (W) + Ghost = a poor mans nocturne ult (shorter distance and speed) enemies can't see you coming, close the gap with "E" and "Q" then auto attack and ult if needed. Useful for turret diving when enemy is low or channeling back. I once killed a Vlad (Fed) at 40% health and he was 1 level higher than me with more gold. This tactic I dived tower taking tower aggro (4 hits total) when i came in distance of tower and left (no minions tanking) , I still survived because Vlad had no clue and just got bursted and popped. My ult was used in this case.

Wukong is not the most popular champion but i think people just don't understand the many different things that is possible with him he isn't a carry although I've carried many with him. He is a Swiss army knife assassin that can juke out the best of them.

ProPlayerEd

07-16-2012

Classical Wukong move, the Fake Clone Juke.

Stand still and your enemies will think you are a mere clone and run right past you. ( Don't do this if you used your clone very,very recently.)

This is classical Juke Wu players use and has been seen in JITP Top 5 Fails. :P

henrik

07-16-2012

Wukong's W has many uses. I like to use it to engage on a enemy either for ganking or to kill a enemy that's low. Pop your w and run at your opponent and then e. It is a HUGE gap closer.

His ultimate is one of the best mid-late game, dealing HUGE damage along with the knock-up. I've found that his ultimate is also very good for objective steals as at level 16, it does about 400 AoE damage per second. So while you're attempting to steal baron, you're also killing the enemy .

I Jungle Or Feed

07-16-2012

I didn't read the thread, but I still upvoted because I like your name.

InflectiousGroov

07-17-2012

I also love to prepare Q, dive with E and then W after landing the big blow and running while the enemy nukes my clone ... something a little bit satisfying about that